Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colour Create #37 - Blue, Pink, White/Silver & Award!


What a gorgeous color combination by my teamie Chris.  I love these colors so much! Our sponsor this week is Stretch and Bubbles

For my card I used another cutie from Lily of the Valley that I got as a Christmas present from Andie. She just knows my taste sooo well.  I'm becoming such a fan of these gorgeous stamps.  Anyhow, here is the recipe for this card:

Inks:  Copics
Paper:  CTMH Baby Pink and Raspberry Road Download
Embellies & Tools:  MS Branch punch, tag punch, flatback pearls, ribbon & flowers from local craft store, charm, stickles

I 3d'd (word?) her wings and bouquet of flowers.  Oh and I have to tell you that the shape she is in is not a nestie, but from my new Storybook Cricut cartridge.  There are soooo many fun shapes and I just added a 1/4 inch to the dimension for the border. It worked like a charm.

Honestly my teammates have outdone themselves with this challenge, please be sure to check out their work!!  Love you guys!


*******************************************************************************
My sweet friend and teamie also gave me this sweet award.  Thanks so much Janiel!!!! Right back at ya girl!!!  Your blog always has such wonderful creations!!



Will catch you guys later!  Have a wonderful Thursday!

Hugs, Dena



23 comments:

sugarplum said...

I love it! the LOV stamp is gorgeous and the paper matches it perfectly Any chance you could tell me where I can buy the paper download as I cant find it

All Pink girl said...

Wow Dena what a stunning card so pretty and gorjusss
love it
hugs Dawnxxx
NEW MEGA CANDY ON MY BLOG.

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Totally beautiful Dena!! I adore the image shape...and the fairy is just beautiful! Esp all the work gone into 3D - ing it!!
Stunning work my friend!
Hugs Judy xx

papirdilla said...

Hi!
I loooove your card, Dena:) It's gorgeous! I like everything about it. The colours, the papers, the image, the flowers.....WOW......!

My Birthday is (on?) the 22nd of May:)

Big hugs,
Hanne

Deanne said...

This card is so beautiful Dena! So soft and pretty! All of the details look perfect together - the flowers, the lace, the background paper, and of course your fabulous colouring!

xx-Deanne

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is beautiful, Dena! My friend Julie (who won your little Magnolia draw) suggested that I pop by and take a look at your creations and I can see why. I just spent twenty minutes looking at older and older posts of yours and they are all lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

scrappyjan said...

Hi Dena, Absolutely gorgeous Dena!! Love the image and all of the details are pefect!!!
hugs, Janiel

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Dena this is so very stunningly beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Such a beautiful card Dena. Such a pretty image and I love all the details you have used.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Di said...

Wow DEna isnt this image so striking and adorable! i love her socks! i wonder if i can steal that idea hmmmm!(lol) your card is beautiful and so pretty, your colouring is fabulous!

Hugs Di xxxx

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful card!
I love your colouring.

Pam S. said...

so pretty Dena! love the frame!
Pam Going Postal

Sharon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Dena. Such a pretty image and flowers. I love the rose paper and the feminine feel of this card. The lace is wonderful. Fantastic work.
Sharon xx

Faye said...

So gorgeous, Dena. I really love the flowers.

6 wacky women said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Dena
Your colouring, papers and details are
fabulous!!

Karen x

Rica said...

Beautiful card Dena, so pretty with that gorgeous image, papers and exquisite details. Awesome colouring.
With reference to your comment, can you not get Fun flocking in the US? I'm sure you must be able to get Flowersoft - let me know and I'll see if I can get you some.
hugs Heather xx

Iren said...

WOW this is so adorable Dena!!! Love the soft and lovely look!!!

Hugs

Elisa said...

Love this card,so beautiful.x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are divine.
Hope that your keeping well hun :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

April Rose said...

This is heavenly--I adore this color combo, and will be joining in soon! I love everything--the image, your coloring, lace, flowers, papers, charm--it's all perfect! You're so talented-- it's no wonder you were picked for the Simon Says DT! Congratulations!
Hugs,
April

Julie said...

Dena, this is delicious!!! Stunning colouring, well stunning everything!! Big congrats too on your Simon Says DT spot - I'm so happy for you, and for me, as we get to see lots more of your fantabulous cards!!! Have fun with it!!! Love Juliexx

Tammi said...

Ooohh this is delicate and pretty, the roses match her bouquet perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails