Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a Little Something!

I bought the Magnolia Winter Kit and these two stamps were in it.  I don't think I will be using either one of them and wanted to see if anyone was interested in it?  Just leave me a little comment if you are interested and I will do a drawing on Monday.  Please, don't enter if you already have it or don't really like it.  I know there are people out there that think this is totally cute and I would love to see them use it! Hope that doesn't sound rude.



Have a wonderful day!  Be back on Monday when I will be doing the drawing!

Hugs, Dena

12 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Dena I would love these hun. Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

Marley said...

Well.. I'm one of them who think they are really cute!! Would love to win those.. think they are amazing thank you so much for the chance to win.. big hugs Marley

Judi said...

Hi there Dena

I love these stamps, and would be 'over the moon' if I were lucky enough to win them.

Thanks for your generosity.

Hugs

Judi xx

Julie said...

Oh Dena - I love them and don't have them!!! Thanks so much for offering them up to us!! Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dena can't believe you are offering these two beauties to a lucky winner (pray its me lol) they are so adorable I am a lover of Tilda always have been but alas due to shortage of money I cannot afford to buy many these days I just look and drool lol...anyway whoever wins they will be a lucky person

Hugs
Lorraine x

SweetnCrafty Gal said...

omg! i can't believe your not totally in love with these two! how cute is the mini one i've never seen them that small! lol i'd love to add them to my house of magnolia's! xxx

bissecat said...

Oh how cute.I love Magnolias but i don´t have this two .

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Dena, wow how generous you are hunny, these are gorgeous stamps. I would love to enter, but im sure you will have loads of entries! hugs Linda x

Juls said...

awhhh these magnolia images are just soo cute! would love to give them a home! thanks for the offer, Hugs juls

LiaBrock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scrapbook Junkie said...

Ooh - those stamps look so cute! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sofia ;) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails