Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Digi Fairy by Sugar Nellie



Here's a look at one of the new fairy's from Sugar NellieJaniel and Judy have also used this image today so be sure and go check out their wonderful work!!

I printed onto watercolor paper and colored with distressed inks.  I used my MS Doily punch and branch punch.  The cherry blossoms are from Wild Orchid and the pink rose is from my Secret Santa. The papers are a mixture of Joann's, Basic Grey, and MME.  I just love these colors together.  I added a bit of stickles here and there and on her wings.  Platinum stickles  was used on the cherry blossoms.   The sketch is from Create4 Fun Challenge.

I'll be back on Thursday for our next Colour Create Challenge.

Don't forget to go see what Judy and Janiel have done.  You will see some awesome work!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments!  I'll try and get by this week, since I have a little more time!

Hugs, Dena

19 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Dena, this is so pretty! I love your color choice, very fresh looking! The image is gorgeous too!
Hugs, Lily

Sharon Keanly said...

Ahhh Dena, love this one. I second Lily, the colour combo is fab. I've seen more pink whilst blob hopping, but more aqua looks absolutely stunning. Well done !

Chris said...

WOW, what a beauty Dena! Your colouring is so soft and pretty, absolutely perfect for her. Love the papers and design too. Hugs, Chris

scrappyjan said...

OH Dena this is BEAUTIUFL!!! And yes great minds do think alike!! LOL........... That is funny the we did the same colors.. hee hee hee
Your coloring is awesome!!!!
Have a great day!
hugs, Janiel

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! So stunning and just gorgeous!! Love what you've done with this image and all of your stunning touches!! TFS! HUGS

Tara said...

This is so pretty Dena - the image is stunning and the papers work perfectly..... love it!!
Hugs Tara xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Dena this is such a beautiful creation!
She is so sweet and beautifully coloured!
Gorgeous paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

Julie said...

Dena, this is a fabulous card - your colouring makes the skirt look like candy floss, I love it!!! Hugs, Juliexx

Juls said...

so adorable!! Love the gorgeous colours and the fab colour tinting you have done! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

papirdilla said...

Hi! It's so adorable! I like the colours of the card soooo much:) And the image is the cutest fairy ever. She's beautifully coloured, Dena. Love it:)

Hugs,
Hanne

Debbie Pamment said...

What a cute little fairy - an awesome job from the Divine Miss Dena too - LOVE these colours - I even have some of that DP!!! Adore the little finishing touches too - the sponging and the glittered edge - beautiful!
xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning....this is so beautiful and I love it your colouring is wonderful and love the design it looks so soft and delicate.

Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card, beautiful image and love the colour combo.
luv
Debby

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hi Dena, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring!

All Pink girl said...

Oh Dena this card is so adorable and stunning
love it
hugs Dawnxxx

All Pink girl said...

Oh for got to say i have candy lolxx
My Blog candy.

Vicky said...

This is just sooooo beautiful Dena. I adore the colours you've used! Just stunning!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Dena. Same colours as Janny but so different in how it turned out. Love to do this mini blog hop. Off to see what Judy has done now.

Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails