Monday, February 22, 2010

Di's Designs and an Award!


My friend and teamie on Colour Create, Di, created this adorable digi called  Kaboodle With Daisies.  I think this kitty has the sweetest face!!!!

I just loved this little kitty and thought it had such a springy feel, so I decided to enter it into Stamp Something where the theme is "Touch of Spring". ha ha Perfect!  Then Stamp with Fun has the theme "stitch" so I will enter it there also.

Card Ingredients:

Stamp: Di's Digi Downloads, Kaboodle With Daisies
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  Imaginisce, For Peep's Sake
Tools:  MS Punch, Janome Sewing Machine
Embellies:  Bubbles, stardust stickles, ribbon

*************************************************************
Now, for an award from my blogging buddy Hanne!  Thank you so much Hanne! If only we lived closer so she could teach me her ways!  What a FANTASTIC stamper she is!!!!!!!  If you haven't seen her blog yet, you are missing out! 
I would hate to leave anyone out by passing this on to specific people, so if you are visiting my blog, you are a friend, so please accept this award from me!!!!

Thank you all for the sweet comments you leave me! 

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dena,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Clare said...

The coloring is just gorgeous! I love the softness of it, and the colors coordinate perfectly!

Di said...

Oh hun just how fabulous is this, i am speechless!!!! you have coloured her just beautifully! she will be posted on my digi site.
Thankyou so much for using her. I love it !!!!!!

Big Hugs Di xxx

p.s.i have emailed you.
p.p.s i love your award congrats, i would love to take this. Thanx xxxx

Di said...

Oh hun just how fabulous is this, i am speechless!!!! you have coloured her just beautifully! she will be posted on my digi site.
Thankyou so much for using her. I love it !!!!!!

Big Hugs Di xxx

p.s.i have emailed you.
p.p.s i love your award congrats, i would love to take this. Thanx xxxx

Kylie said...

You're right! It does have the sweetest little face. Your colouring is amazing and your card has a lovely spring feel to it.
Congrats on your award.

Kylie ox

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is just DARLING!! I love it!! Love the pretty colors and the touch of sparkle!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp something this week!! HUGS

Grenouille Greetings said...

This digi-image is adorable! Your paper choice is divine and I just love how you have coloured kitty so beautifully to coordinate! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Tara said...

I love your card Dena, such pretty papers and that image is just too cute!
Hugs Tara xx

Kathy said...

What a beautiful springy card Dena!! I love the colors and what a stinkin' cute image!! I wish I could do the digi's ~ those new Sugar Nellie ones look too cute as well!!
I hope you have a great day!
:)kathy

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colours combination.

April Rose said...

What a lovely, spring-y card! That kitty is adorable and beautifully colored, too. I love the fresh colors and papers, gorgeous stitching and details!
Hugs,
April

Sharon Keanly said...

A gorgeous card Dena, stunning! hugs Sharon

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful sweet card !!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Tammi said...

So springy, love those papers & colors...just adorable!

Paola said...

Hi Dena,

what a beautiful card.
I love your image and colours.

Love greetings
Paola

Julie said...

This card just screams spring, Dena, just as I am - it's so cold and miserable here!! So felt much warmer and chirpy when I saw your card - fabulous!! Colours are gorgeous and such pretty, pretty papers!! A real cutie of a digi too!! Juliex

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Dena, wow this is such a stunning card, and i love the image you've used, so cute! certainly has a spring like feel to it, and we could all do with that after the wet miserable weather weve been having! have a lovely day, hugs Linda x

Nilla said...

So sweet and soft card, gorgeous! Thanks for playing with SWF this week! Hugs Nilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails