Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Andie!!! and Colour Create

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDIE!!!!!!!!!

Andie is my very first blogging friend! I love this girl to pieces! She has quite a sense of humor and is just the sweetest friend ever! I'm so glad I have had the pleasure of getting to know her.  Please go by and tell her Happy Birthday and enjoy all her wonderful creations!  P.S. This is not her card, I will possibly show that after she has opened it from the mail.
*****
We had a fantastic response to our Party challenge.  Thank you all for the gorgeous creations. So now here we go with another Colour Create Challenge.  This time my good friend Janiel has chosen the colors red, off white, and black with the option of silver/pewter brads.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Manga Collection-Sitting Pretty, Hero Arts Sentiment
Inks: Copics
Paper: Theresa Collins
Tools: MS Monarch Butterfly, MS Branch, EK Success Punch
Embellies: Felt border, black pearls, roses from Wild Orchid, Pewter brads


Now it's time for me to tell you who won my blog candy for the Colour Create Party we had. 
Drumroll please!!............

Cheryl of She Stamps

I really hope you like the bits of accessories I put together for this candy.  Everything I put in it is something I LOVE to use!  Please email me with your address and I will send your surprise on its way along with the card from the last challenge. If I don't hear from Cheryl in couple of days, I will draw a second name.

I hope you will stop by Andie's blog and give her a big birthday wish!!! She is super talented and a wonderful friend!

I'm so happy you came by to check out my card.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena


26 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Dena, wow what a totally stunning card, love this manga image and the colours you've chosen!!! very striking. Happy birthday to Andie, i am sure she will adore this card hunny. Hope your well have a fabulous day hugs Linda x

Debbie Pamment said...

How fabulously delicious is this new creation of yours!!!! Love the colour combo but no matter what challenge you're given you always inspire!!!!
xXx

Vicky said...

Amazing card Dena. Love the striking DP you've used!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
What a stunning card Dena!
So beautifully coloured and love your gorgeous paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

papirdilla said...

Hi!

Another gorgeous card, Dena! Love the cute image:) Really great colour combo. Beautiful details and papers.

Hope everything is well.

Big hugs,
Hanne

Sharon Keanly said...

A totally FAB creation Dena, well done. hugs Sharon

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

What a gorgeous card.
I'm loving your colouring.
I have attempted to colour black hair and it looked awful!!!
Great card.

Sharon x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful work with the image and what stunning details and colours.
luv
Debby

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dena, I just love these new Manga images but trying to resist !! I love the papers you have used and the splashes of red which really set it alight !

Take care and hugs,

Jo xxx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Dena. Love the bunch of flowers and this Manga image. Off to wish Andie a happy birthday.

Kylie xo

Mina said...

beautiful card Dena, I love this cute little manga girl and shes beautifully coloured
Mina xxx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Totally gorgeous Dena! The colours are very striking and the manga girl certainly suits those colours! Love the swirl and butterfly detail!!

Have a great day,
Judy xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

What a beautiful card!!!!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Thanks so much for your lovely birthday wishes. It's been rather a hectic day, but a good one nonetheless. Made all the better by the knowledge that I have in you, the sweetest, kindest, most generous friend anyone could possibly wish for. I hope one day we will eventually meet up & craft together to our hearts content!! Biggest Hugs of all time!
Andie xx
BTW, love the card. It's just perfect, as always. xx

Debra said...

I really like some of the things you did with this card.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my goodness this is fantastic those papers/colours are so rich, deep and elegant and that image is wonderful this is totally awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is a real stunner Dena. This What fantastic background paper. Love the swirls and that fab image. A gorgeous creation all round.
Sharon xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is lovely! Your card seems to be glowing - how do you do that? ! Beautiful! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Jane said...

This is stunning Dena!!! Amazing papers and details! Your colouring is incredible! hugs, Jane xxx

April Rose said...

Fabulous coloring on this adorable image! I love the layout, papers and gorgeous details! Stunning card!
Hugs,
April

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Dena
Such a sweet image, the papers and your details are just fabulous.

Karen x

Tammi said...

So stunning, wow! Amazing colors, love the felt piece and cute Manga! xx

Iren said...

Beatiful card again Dena! I have colored some in red/black and white the last days ;) Maybe it could be a card too ;)

Hugs

Rica said...

This is simply stunning Dena, love the beautifully coloured little Manga girl, awesome papers and details.
hugs Heather xx

Deanne said...

Awesome card Dena! Beautiful colouring and embellishments!

xx-Deanne

LouDotMac said...

What a stunning card - your colouring is perfect. You have set it off with just the right amount of embellishments.

Lou Mac. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails