Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Manga Cuteness Galore!


Introducing!!!!!!!!!! APRIL SHOWERS!!! One of the Sugar Nellie Manga collection.

Today Janiel, Judy, and myself are all creating a card with this image.  Our little hop is on!  Be sure to go and see what they have done with her. 

I personally do not see this girl as a "weather" type but as a "dress up" type, so I have given her the papers accordingly.  You can see the little lipstick and nail polish bottles on the paper.  I just LOVE her!! She is my fav from the cute collection.  Here is what I did:

Card Recipe:

Inks:  Copics
Papers:  Imaginisce - Perfectly Posh
Tools and Embellishments: MS Double Loop Punch, Prima flower, Sizzix swirl, Paper Shapers Corner punch, Pearl Glimmer Mist, Stardust Stickles, Janome sewing machine for stitching

The paper has a nice glitter to it and the glimmer mist was used on the corner punch shape and the swirls, too bad you can't really see it.  The center of the flower was given to me by my friend Andie, Thanks!! she also gave me the little bubble embellishments.  If you know what they are called please let me know.

Okay that's it, don't forget JUDY and JANIEL have a card using this image too and you won't want to miss it!!!

Hugs to you all!!

Dena

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

Ooohhh WOW! Your colouring is just beautiful. She is a lovely image. Cute background paper and all your colours are gorgeous.

Have a great day
Sharon x

Marley said...

Wow Dena! such a stunning card... love that manga girl and you coloured her amazing!! big hugs x x Marley

scrappyjan said...

Oh my goodness you were right on loving her!! She is adorable!!! Love the DP and the colors!!
Very very cute!!
hugs, Janiel

Tara said...

Awwwww Dena, this is just adorable! I love your wonderful colouring and the layout is just perfect! Have a great day ;o)
Hugs Tara xx

Jane said...

This is gorgeous Dena! I love the beautiful papers you've used and your colouring and details are perfect! hugs, Jane xxx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Stunning work my girl! She is very cute in her pink and purple! I love it :)) Your papers are gorgeous and I love that MS punch you have used!
Wonderful my sweet friend!
Hugs Judy xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Fab colours!! and love the touches of glitter!! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Ooooh how sweet and totally girly Dena! I adore the colours and papers you've used. Such a cute card!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dena,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Hiya Dena - Bad Mummy here!! I love the colours of this card and your shading is divine! Gorgeous layout too, so many fabbie elements!! Juliexx

Cheryl said...

OMG so sweet,gorgeous colours and colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
What a gorgeous card. Love the colours, & the papers are so sweet. Love it all!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dena this is awesome and such a delight to see. I adore that image and colours you have used it is quite wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

How sweet Dena, a beautiful card and gorgeous colours!
Clairexx

Debbie Pamment said...

A lovely young lady created by another lovely young lady!!! LOVE the fresh colours you've used - so young and happy! Gorgeous as always!
xXx

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

This is gorgeous Dena. I have seen Judy's and Janiel's cards and you have all made fabulous cards with this lovely image.

Kat x

Tammi said...

What a pretty color combo, she's so sweet! Love your beautiful card Dena!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails