Sunday, March 28, 2010

Announcement, SN Mini Hop and Candy!!!

Attention!!!! Simon Says Challenge Blog will be running a super fun challenge for kids 16 and under.  We have wonderful young designers and it will run for the next 2 weeks.  So all you Moms with kids that love to stamp, have them join in.  The prize is a $25 shopping spree to the Simon Says Stamp store!

Janiel and I are doing our little hop together again, this time using the new Mary Hall fairy.  It's always fun seeing what each other comes up with.

Now one might ask?....was she drunk when she took these pictures? The answer is "no" I simply had an aweful picture taking day, so both are a little cooky! Sorry about that!

The first card is made using the new Mary Hall images from Sugar Nellie called Daisy Chain.  You can find it HERE!  I used MME papers and colored it with copics.  I am entering this into the Sugar Bowl Challenge where we get to use any sketch we want from the library.  Here is the sketch I used:


The next image is called Fairy Dust!   Janiel is also creating a card using this image, be sure to go check hers out, I'm sure it is gorgeous, as is all her work!


The papers are Papermania - Capsule Collection, Heather.  I used a ton of stardust stickles on her dress along with platinum stickles too!  Woo Hoo and I made the flower!  Fun, fun!!

Now, for the candy!!!!!!! I have all 6 new Mary Hall designs that Karen has so graciously said I could use as blog candy.  I will pick 2 winners!  The first winner will pick the 3 she likes and the second winner will get the other 3.   Here's what you need to do:

1.  Leave a comment saying if you would like to be entered into the drawing.
2.  Being a follower is not necessary, but helps you keep track of when I post a winner.
3.  Drawing will be held on Tuesday, March 30th.


That's it! Easy peasy!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Be sure to check out Janiel's blog and she what she created!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena


27 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Hey girlie, You have done a Fab job with these images!!!

Have a wonderful SUnday!!
hugs, Janiel

Julie said...

Two brilliant cards, Dena. I love the first with it's bright colours(needless to say beautifully coloured), and great choice of colours! Second looks like something from a fairy tale, pretty, pretty, pretty!!! You sure there wasn't just a tincy amount of wine involved!! LOL - wouldn't have noticed a thing - your pics are as fab as your cards!! Already a follower!! Love Juliexxx

Pamela said...

Beautiful cards Dena, please enter me into the candy draw.
Thank you.

Pam x

☼ Cheryl* said...

Very beautiful, Dena!!! I'd love to be entered to win :)
I already follow you too!

Cheryl said...

This are stunning,gorgeous colouring and details!!! Please enter me in the draw,I am already a follower.
Hugs xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Dena, these are fantastic. simply beautiful. xo Jackie

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

These are beautiful - WOW that dress is so pretty with all it's sparkle. Great job on the home made flower too! There is obviously something in the air as I have been fighting with my camera too!

Would love to be entered into the draw.

Thanks
Sharon x

debbies said...

They are both adorable! Love all the details.

Debbie Pamment said...

Soft and feminine and ultra divine! Please enter me into the draw so I can "try" and create something as fabulous as your cards!
xXx

Rose said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your gorgeous work and follow your blog! I would love to be entered into the drawing! Thanks!

Rose

Twocrafty said...

Gorgeous cards as always - I would love to be entered for the candy.

Tracy xx

Lisa Lou said...

Love your cards! The top one with those sparkly wings is adorable. I'd love to be entered in the drawing. Thanks!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Dena such beautiful cards!
Gorgeous colours and colouring and beautiful papers!
hugs
kim x

stampinfrog said...

Dena both of the cards are gorgeous!Beautiful papers and your coloring is so amazing!But I will admit I LOVE the second card!Such soft colors(purple my fav)and love the glitz on her dress!!!
Would love to win and I am already a follower!
Hugs,Connie

Andrea, said...

Oh these are fab and I love the sweet images you have used

Juls said...

These cards are just far too sweet for words!! Hugs Juls

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
WOW, two super gorgeous cards. I particularly like the second image. She reminds me of a far nicer version of the fairy Godmother in Shrek 2 or the good witch in the Wizard of Oz (I love that movie!!). Both look amazing. Will e-mail soon.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Tracy said...

Great cards, I especially like the fairies with the flower chain. Gorgeous. Thanks for the chance to win. That would be fun.

Paula said...

I try to stop by your blog on a daily basis but have just added myself as a Follower. I'd love to have some more Sugar Nellies so please enter me in the draw.I won the Little Artist & have just entered the Easel Card Challenge on SCS with him. Thank you so much for offering an opportunity for some more. I love your colours but especially the way you have used the pearls & colours on the second card.
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Anne H. said...

Wow - your cards are stunning, I love them both! Such a great idea!
I also love the SN stamps, thanks for the chance to win!
Take care xx
Anne :)

papirdilla said...

Hi, Dena!
A little surprise for you in my blog:)

Big hugs,
Hanne

Ellen said...

Gorgeous creations Dena !!

Hugs, Ellen

Marley said...

Amazing Dena!! The first one is so cute.. love the colours you have used and that ribbon is sooo beautifull!! the second one is really special too! love the glittery dress and the beautifull swirl!! Love how you did that flower.. I definitly wanna enter this candy.. its awesome! I'm follower for a long time and I'm gonna place it in my sidebar.. Big hugs Marley

Aussie Loz said...

Hi Dena, love your Fairy Dust card.. the colour combo is stunning!! Please include me in your candy draw, I'm already a follower and would love to win some of these!! xx

bramirez001 said...

Love your cards & you colored the images beautifully. The Mary Hall images are a wonderful candy to win. I hope I'm one of the fortunate winners. Continue inspiring us with your beautiful work.

Kat said...

2 gorgeous cards Dena. I need to go and see what Janiel has made.

Please enter me in your candy draw. I am already a follower.

Kat x

Tammi said...

These are beautiful Dena, your always do such fabulous work! No need to enter me into the candy, thanks! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails