Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blog Candy Winners and Simon Says Challenge


Hello there!  Thank you all for the sweet comments on my Easter card! Awe you guys are the best!!!!

It's time for a new Simon Says challenge.  This time we want to see all those Distressed cards!  The team will be using products from the Tim Holtz line.  Let's see if you can guess the products I used.  There is always a fabulous prize from Simon Says Stamp Superstore, so go on over and enter.  Don't forget we still have the Children's Challenge going on too.

For my card is used the following Tim Holtz products:

Distress Inks (I bet you never would have guessed that one)
Tim Holtz Tickets
Tim Holtz snaps
Tim Holtz Distresser

The sketch is from Stamp With Fun, so I will enter it there. The paper is from the ancestry line of K & Co. but the polka dot one is MME.  The border punch is a MS punch called Daisy Border.  The lace is from my stash and the flower is homemade.  The leaves are cut from my cricut cartridge Storybook.  All but the top layer has been stitched. Oh and in case you didn't know this is a Sarah Kay stamp called Kiss for Chloe!

The team have all done a great job on this one, wait till you see their creations!!!!
**********************************************************************
I would like to thank everyone who entered my little blog candy.  Now for the winners of my Mary Hall Fairies!!! I put everyone's name in a hat and had my son draw 2 names.  Here they are........Drumroll please...................


#1 Jackie - Will pick the 3 she would like
#2 Bramirez001 - Will get the remaining 3 stamps

Girls, please contact me with your info and I will get these out to you as soon as possible.  Congratulations!!!!  I hope you enjoy them.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

21 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh - this is beautiful Dena! I love it! Warmest wishes, Lesley

scrappyjan said...

Well you have done it again!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Love the looks of this card!! The colors work so well with distressing..
hope you day is great..
hugs my friend, Janiel

Beckie said...

Dena, your card has completely blown me away. I only have about 5 DI colours but will definitely be digging them out to have a go at colouring with them after seeing this. xx

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Dena!Love the distressing look!
Congrats to the winners of your blog cardy!!!
Hugs,Connie

Stempeltiger said...

WOW! This is really stunning Dena!
You've coloured the sweet image beautifully.
Great work.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Swantje x

Di said...

Oh hunny
this is just droolsville! its so gorgeous!

Hugs Di xxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Dena this is so adorable!
Your colouring is superb and I so love your gorgeous paper and wonderful detail and design!
hugs
kim x

Lorraine A said...

Stunning card Dena :-) I love the image you used and all the papers and distressing are just perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena
This is sooooooooo gorgeous. I love this image & it looks fab done in a distressed styleee. The colouring is awesome, as always & the DPs are yummy! Love it all!!
Haven't forgotten to e-mail, but you know the speed I type (this has taken me 10mins already, LOL!). I'm trying to get some Easter cards done. Will e-mail a biggie soon!!
Biggie Hugs!
Andie xx

Cheryl said...

OMG this is absolutely gorgeous.....I love it!!!
Hugs xx

Sharon said...

So beautiufl Dena, I love the pattern papers and the colours you've chosen.

Sharon x

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Dena, I absolutely adore this card. Your colouring is amazing and the dp, flower and lace are perfect. Love, love, love it. Also a HUGE thank you to your son for pulling my name out. I'm totally wrapped. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful and safe Easter. xo Jackie

Debbie Pamment said...

Congrats to the 2 winners - I'm feel like a winner every time I get to see what gorgeousness you've come up with! This is NO exception!
xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, fabulous distressing and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jorunn said...

Beautiful card, loves your details.

Happy easter,
hug Jorunn

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

See ! You had no reason at all to worry !! Your card is just gorgeous and distressed perfectly - a truly beautiful card again !

Your pearls are on their way - hope you like them !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Pam S. said...

Dena - this is just precious! LOVE the vintage feel you've created...gorgeous!!!
Pam Going Postal

Vicka M said...

What a cute card and beautiful one too! I will try to find time to make a distressed card for SSS:)

Tara said...

Oh Dena, my flabber has been ghasted!! What an amazing card.... beautiful colour tones and your colouring totally rocks!!
Hugs Tara xx

Jorunn said...

OMG........This is just gorgeous!! I just loooove your coloring and the design and layers are jest perfect!!!
Love the soft colors you have used too!

The Easter card is GORGEOUS too... wow... I could spend the day in here, just studying and getting inspired!!
Thank you for sharing!

hugs,
Jorunn

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dena, what a beautiful card. The image is adorable and your colouring is awesome. Gorgeous papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails