Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge!


Woo Hoo! This is my first card as a DT for Just Magnolia and look at this sketch Bev has created!!! Fabulous!!
I believe I am having an obsession with aqua and pink these days.  I seem to be picking those colors a lot! The paper on the right is from MME and I picked it up at Michaels a couple of weeks ago.  It has a lot of glitter!!!  I just love all the colors in the pack.  I picked up the 6x6 because the patterns were much smaller and more conducive to card making.  One of the other things I am loving these days is this little tiny butterfly punch.  Such a great size for the bouquets of flowers we put on our cards. I used stickles on her wings, the flowers, and the butterflies.  Raindrops are used in the corners and I used a bowmaker for the bow. That comes in real handy.  The tiny tags are from sizzix.

I hope you will go see what all the talented girls did this week at Just Magnolia, you will just be in awe!!!

I hope you like my card and if you want to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Hugs from Texas!  Dena

18 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Look at those cute tags and tiny butterflies!!! LOVE the colour combo you're hooked on too - may have to try it myself!!! As always your attention to details is fabulous! Tooo cute!
xXx

maddy hill said...

i love the papers you have chosen to put together - so yummy ! and your cute tilda is coloured beautifully x
hugs
maddyx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Dena! I love these colours you've used! Just stunning!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Dena, your card is ABSOLUTELY delightful! I love it. WOW! Takes my breath away. hugs Sharon

debbies said...

CUTE!!!!!! I have those papers - aren't they the best!

Kylie said...

Nothing wrong with having an aqua and pink obsession ;) Beautiful card with Tilda looking lovely on those gorgeous papers.

Kylie ox

Renkata said...

Hi Dena,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and lovely comments.
I must say that your Tila is gorgeous. I never saw her before, from which collection come she?
The colours go so well together and all details are pretty.

Sheila said...

Absolutely nothing wrong at all with an auqa & pink obsession Dena :-).. gorgeous colours & gorgeous card :-).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Tammi said...

Dena, soooo pretty! Gorgeous paper and flowers, and your coloring always rocks! Guess what came in my mail today?? ;) Have a great weekend. ~Hugs

Sandra said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Super, fab & funky! Love it!! Gorgeous colours & DPs. I suspected you might have a bow maker in your arsenal. The bow looks lush & strokeable! Totally awesome!!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Dena this is so incredibly beautiful!
Your colouring is superb and your detail so pretty!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

Julie said...

First of many beauties for JM, Dena-super colours so keep using them!! Love that lil butterfly too!! Juliexx

Mina said...

stunning card Dena, beautifully coloured as always and those raindrops are the best I have seen...what make are they
Mina xxx

Mina said...

stunning card Dena, beautifully coloured as always and those raindrops are the best I have seen...what make are they
Mina xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

This card is amazing Dena. I adore everything about it. Stunning. xo Jackie

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Dena :-) I love the colours and gorgeous embellies and Tilda is fabulous as always :-)

Congratulations on your new DT post :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Stunning card...congrats on joining the JM DT.
Carole :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails