Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Simon Says - Easter/Spring Glimmer!


Oh we are having the most fantastic weather lately!!! I just want to be outside all day long!!!! I hope you guys are all warming up where you are also.

It's another Simon Says Challenge week and this time we want to see all your Easter/Spring and Glimmer cards!!! What a fun challenge huh? Who doesn't like a little glimmer with wonderful spring colors?!!!

As usual Simon Says Stamp has a wonderful prize for the winner. 

For my card I used one of the adorable new Magnolias from the Hoppy Easter collection.  Simon Says now has the in stock HERE!  This one is called "Tilda with flowers in her hair".  They are also taking pre-orders for the Pirates and the princess collection. 


I wanted to show you a little closeup of the tiny little eggs that I put in the flowers.  They are actually from a very old CTMH set, but I thought they complimented the image so.....

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Magnolia, tiny eggs and sentiment-CTMH
Paper: Imaginisce, For Peeps Sake
Inks:  Distressed Inks
Tools:  MS Doily Punch, sewing machine, MS Branch Punch, cricut
Embellies:  Stardust stickles, Glimmer Mist, Rhinestones, square doily, sheer ribbon

That's it for me today! Be back tomorrow with a card for Colour Create!!!

Thank you for visiting my little blog! I hope you can find something here to inspire you.  Your comments make me smile!

Hugs, Dena

28 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so pretty,such beautiful colouring!!! I love the doily and sweet image!!
Hugs xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Dena, another stunner. I adore how you have coloured her. Love it all. xo Jackie

Judi said...

Oh, Dena, what a PRETTY card. Love it!

Judi xx

Tara said...

Oh Dena this is wonderful hunny! I really love your choice of colours and papers and Tilda looks such a sweetie!!
Hugs Tara xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Goodness me - I have woken up to some lovely cards this morning and this is no exception. It's gorgeous, Dena! I love your papers and colours and the doilly and the flowers with the little hidden easter eggs, and your Tilda is gorgeous! Love that sparkle! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Aussie Loz said...

Hi Dena! This is so gorgeous!! I love all the glimmer!! The square doliy on the bottom looks gorgeous!xx

Deana said...

So pretty! I really like how you added the extra eggs in with the flowers. Also love the doily and all that glitter too! Another beautiful creation. Have a great day!

Hugz,
Deana

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Dena.
luv
Debby

kaylou said...

Hi Dena
aawwww Tilda is just sooo adorable, loving all the glitter and the pastel colours, Have a great day.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

This is gorgeous. I love the pattern papers you've used and the way you've put the tiny eggs in as part of your floral arrangement.

Sharon x

stampinfrog said...

Dena this is so stunning!I love the papers and the square doily sets it off perfectly!Miss Tilda never looked so good all glamed up for Easter. You coloring is exquisite!Love the small eggs in with the flowers!Fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

dolcreations said...

Oh my....this has got to be the cutest ever! I love how you glitter those little eggs! I also love the eggs in the flower arrangement! Your colours are stunning! Beautiful...you are such an inspiration!

April Rose said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and papers, I love the sparkles and doily!
Hugs,
April

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Dena :-) I love this Tilda and the eggs amongst the flowers is a brilliant idea ,,, it's like an egg hunt on a card !! :-) Perfect everything !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Kim Piggott said...

So good to know that you are having gorgeous weather!
Loving your beautiful card!
She is so totally adorable and your detail is divine!
hugs
kim x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
This is perfect for Spring. Love that yellow DP. Your Tilda is just gorgeous, as always & those little eggs are so cute.
Love it!!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Dena~~so pretty!! Love the square doily~~beautiful and your flower arrangement and the little eggs are stunning and perfect!!!
Blessings

Jane said...

OH Dena!!! This is sooooooo beautiful! I love the papers, the colours are adorable and this image is just the cutest! stunning card hun! hugs, Jane xxx

Eiglas said...

As usual, superlative colouring and design.
Very beautiful work.
Just love your stuff Dena!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Maria said...

Gorgeous card and amazing colouring! This is my first visit to your blog and will be following as your creations area awesome. Hugs, Maria

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a beautiful card Dena. Love the image and all the detail and glitter. The DP is divine, so soft and feminine. hugs Sharon

Michelle said...

Beautiful Card Dena

Lynne in NI said...

So sweet! I love how you attached your sentiment and the little eggs in the flowers is a fab idea!
:o)

Bev said...

OMW this has to be one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen, utterly exquisite. x

Tammi said...

Wow, breathtaking Dena, I can't stop looking at it! Love the sparkly eggs and the extras you included...the lace doily adds a elegant touch and I just love that sentiment! xx

Iren said...

WOW this easter card is just so fab!!! Love it! So soft en beautiful!

Hugs

Timcsoca said...

Wonderful card Dena!Beautiful the colours, the papers and the gorgeous details!Love the image! My favourites the small eggs!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Pam S. said...

So sweet, so adorable, just charming Dena! LOVE this!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails