Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Simon Says - Mother's Day/Girly

SOLD!

Hello there! Simon Says has a new challenge today.  We would like the see all those beautiful girly cards and Heidi is offer a $25 shopping spree to her fantastic superstore!!!  The DT have all feature something from Hero Arts and you are more than welcome to do the same.  Be sure to check out all of the design teams cards.  They are fantastic!!!

For my card, I used CTMH Lilac Mist paper and baby pink.  I bought the square doily ages ago and decided it was a perfect "girly" touch.  I'm not sure of the flowers.  When I first started stamping I just dumped all the flowers together and didn't notice the brand so..... I used my MS Branch punch and stickled all of those branches.  My Tilda with Lilacs is colored with the new color Spun Sugar distressed inks.  Now for my Hero Arts....... the sentiment.  I use these stamps ALL the time and, wow, now that I'm thinking about it EVERYTHING on this card except the paper can be bought at SIMON SAYS STAMP!  They have sooooo many great items!  The sketch is from Stamp with Fun where I will be entering it there.
I sure hope you can join us this week! Girly cards are soooooo much fun!!!

I appreciate you stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

17 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your colouring is so beautiful! Love your pretty Tilda card!

Cheryl said...

So soft and pretty,love the square doily.........a perfect girly card!!!
Hugs xx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Dena :-) the colours you used are so soft and dreamy ,,, gorgeous ! The papers and embellies are all just perfect :-)


Luv
Lols x x x

Di said...

Hey Dena Guess what arrived this morning???? yes your card!! its fantastic all in one peice, obviously its been on a little holiday!!lol!
But its arrived safely thankyou so much!
This card is stunning its so pretty i love your flowers and the flower centres, the lace and your colouring all just fabulous!!
Hugs Di xxxx

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a really sweet card.
Fab coloring of the image!!!

Hugs
Domi

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Such a gorgeous card Dena, so soft in colour and Tilda is beautiful as always. I love the flowers, they add to the softness and I love the centres of them. Must keep and eye out for those in the SSS store !

Take care darlin

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Dena this is absolutely beautifully stunning!
I love her and your detail and colours are wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

Beautiful colours and colouring.
Love those flowers!

Sharon x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena!
This is just so totally gorgeous, as usual! The colours are beautiful & the papers are perfect. Love the details, especially the flowers.
Big Hugs to you my friend!
Andie xx

Jorunn said...

I just found your blog, and I love your cards!

April Rose said...

What a beautiful Tilda! These colors are so soft and pretty, and the doily and details so sweet and girly! I love this card!
Hugs,
April

Julie said...

Another little beauty Dena, Love all you doily lace embellies and the pearl flower centres are perfect!! Awesome all round! Juliex

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colours! Love the lacey feel and the pretty flowers. Your image is uber gorgeous! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a lovely soft card - beautifully coloured and divine layout - this one just makes me sigh at its loveliness!
xXx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Dena, gorgeous image.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

You make me want to get out my Tilda's again! Delicate and sweet, love the square doily...a great touch! Beautiful Dena. ~Hugs

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails