Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sugar Nellie Diane Duda and another Magnolia Source!


Here's one for those little boys in your life!  Awe, they are best buds.  I can see this being used for a cute scrapbook page.  My son has a best friend since they were 3 (now 17) and I really wish I had this at the time I did their pages.

These images are in digi format.  You can get them at Funky Kits, just click here and it will take you directly to this image.

Card Ingredients:

Inks:  copics
Paper:  MME
Tools:  Zig Zag scissors
Embellies:  brads, ribbon

I left it pretty simple, I just feel boy cards can't have a lot of foo foo!

 I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Simon Says!  Currently, we have over 300 entries.  We are trying to shoot for 400 so go enter again and put your name in for another chance to win the fabulous prize!!!!

Enjoy you day whatever you may be doing!

Alert!!!!! I was not one of the lucky ones to get the new Magnolia pirates or princess from Magnolialicious, BUT, I found another place that still has the princess if you want it.  CLICK HERE!  Last I looked she had 18 left.  Better go now cause they are HOT!  I still could not get the pirate, but maybe someone will feel sorry for me and let me bum an image before I can buy it later this year.

Hugs, Dena

12 comments:

scrappyjan said...

very cute my friend. I started to paint this one and the one with 3 boy's and the ink ran all over!!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG..
I have tried everything and can't get it work like it did before they cahanged thier ink!!! boo hoo hoo...

So I just may have to get another printer.. Not sure if it is worth it or not..
hugs, Janiel

Tara said...

Love it Dena, very cute! It's so nice to hear that your boys have always been friends too..... my kids get on really well too..... mostly you just hear folks moaning about their kids!
Hugs Tara xx

craftycrafter said...

ah this is so cute,the colouring is great hugs Dorothy

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Your colouring & DPs on this are stunning. They do remind me of my boys, Jack with a protective arm around Ben. Sometimes they call each other 'bro,' they get on so well together. Though Jack doesn't keep frogs in his pocket, LOL! Thank Goodness!!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Sharon said...

Great card Dena, as a Mum to 3 boys (not so little anymore), I'm always on the lookout for Masculine Card Ideas!

Beautiful Image and Colouring... love the DP... I have some stashed away too :-)

Sharon x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Dena and such a cute SN. Love your colouring as always and the papers are perfect for those cuties. Hope you're well sweetie. Hugs, Chris x

Kylie said...

Love this card and MME papers. Your colouring is amazing. I always have trouble with reds. I'm loving how we are getting more boy images to play with and this one is great. Thanks for the link too!

Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Fab card Dena. Love the layout and your colouring is amazing. Love it. xo Jackie

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely papers! Really fun image, beautifully coloured. Me? - I would be friends with the pocket frog! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Cheryl said...

Love it,a fabulous card!!! Your papers and colouring are perfect!!
Hugs xx

Tammi said...

Oh I just love it, the colors, cute image (little frog peeking out) too cute! Hey I was lucky enough to get the 3 different pirates and barrel, can't wait until they come!! I'll for sure send you some...since I'm not getting your e-mails and your not getting mine, PM me on SCS, my username is LotRFan. ~Hugs

Iren said...

They are so cute these boys :) Love this card too!

Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails