Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sugar Nellie DT and Friday Sketchers


Wow! we are having some absolutely GORGEOUS weather here in my part of the world.  How about you?  I have even taken up running every morning!

My card today is using the NEW Diane Duda images from Sugar Nellie.  These are digi items, so you can get them super fast!  The one is called Kitchen Fairy.

I used the sketch from Friday Sketcher, oh this is a cute one!!! Thanks!  I colored her with copics and used some kitcheny papers and book paper.

Gotta run, sorry this is so quick.  I am trying to find new Homeowners Insurance and start working on taxes. Yuck!!! No one wants to insure my area due to hurricanes, so it is becoming a real pain to find a policy.  So lots and lots of phone calls to go! 

Hugs, Dena

7 comments:

Juls said...

so much fun!!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Dena. Love the papers you've used and the perfect colouring of the image. Hugs
Michele x

kaylou said...

Hi Dena
aahhh.... this is super gorgeous, love the colours and your details.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

What perfect pattern paper for this image. Love the sentiment too!

Sharon x

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is beautiful, Dena!!! I love the colours and that image is something I must buy when I have a working printer!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Wow, gorgeous card Dena. Just love those papers, you are going to have to tell us who makes those beauties !!! Lovely image too and so beautifully coloured.

Hope you managed to sort your insurance out, must be a real pain for you.

Take care and big hugs,

Jo xxx

Tammi said...

This is FABULOUS!! Pretty colors and paper and I always love your coloring...cute sentiment too! Hey, I've tried e-mailing you a few times, for some reason their not going through! I got your gorgeous card and goodies, thanks so much! ~Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails