Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where my Belle's and Whistles live?

Belle's and Whistles is doing a fun little game where you can WIN the new stamp set coming out by Elisabeth Bell.  I thought this was a super fun thing to do.  Now, I hope I don't bore you but I just had to enter.  If you don't enter you can't win, right? Hubby is holding the stamps in the picture for me. Sweet huh?

Just to clear up people's misconceptions of Houston.  This is taken about 3 minutes from my house where we go boating. It is called Clear Lake.  When people around here ask where I live I say "Clear Lake" not Houston.  This is directly across the street from the Johnson Space Center, you know "Houston, we have a problem"?




Now this is my running path that I was talking about. You might ask "why take a picture of that?" well, what in the world do you think that I think about while running beside the finishing point?  I think about making cards, cute stamps, what Belle's and Whistles might be coming out with etc.......




This would be mi casa or my house.  I just want everyone to know that here in Texas we don't all live in ranches and ride horses as you may think.  Also, I think it is neat to see the different styles of housing around the country and the world for that matter.





Lastly, here is where my sweet little Belle's and Whistles stamps sleep!  They have their own little green box that they live in.  I don't have the typical stamp room because I chose to stamp in the front room of the house so that I am not closed off from anyone. tee hee I opened my door of the cabinets so you could see inside. My hubby will sit in that chair and read while I stamp. I love it!!! P.S. In the lower left is my kitty Sunshine. She is a beautiful orange persian.



That's it for me! I hope you enjoyed the journey of where my little Belle's and Whistles live.  If you ever stop in Houston, look us up!  We'd love to have ya'll!!!!

Now go snap some pictures and join in the fun at Belle's and Whistles!

Hugs, Dena

9 comments:

Tammi said...

Cool! Is that a pine tree next to a palm tree, love that! I wouldn't mind a few palm trees around here! ;) Beautiful home and stamp spot Dena, TFS! ~Hugs

Julie said...

Wow Dena - I do wish we were neighbours!!! I've just booked myself on the next flight over!! Fabulous home and great surroundings! Hugs 'n smiles, Juliexx

Sharon said...

Oh Dena, not only are you cards beautiful but you produce these without clutter and mess!!! You are amazingly talented. At times my room looks like a paper shop exploded! Thanks for sharing.

Sharon x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
I've just checked the schedules. My plane leaves in 5 minutes, I'm coming straight round. I'll be there in about 10 hours! Aaaaaaah, reality check, bummer!! Your house & Clear Water look gorgeous. Maybe I'd want to do more jogging if I lived somewhere like that!! I don't mind telling you, I'm a little bit jealous. Your crafting space is fab with all that lovely light. I bet your Belles & Whistles are very happy there!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Jorunn said...

Wow... Your town, house and scrap room are all just beautiful!!
I am amazed that your scrap room is so tidy and organized....!!!

Hugs,
Jorunn

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful place. Wow your desk is very clean :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Dena,
THIS IS SO FUN!!! Love the idea! Your hubby is a fun sport too! ;)
Luv
heidi

Susan said...

Just gorgeous and I'm glad to see part of the city you live in! And that cat stole my heart! I had a persian until he got mad and took off on my. Absolutely broke my heart! Thanks so much for sharing.

Susan

Lilian said...

Love your photos! Thanks for joining our special challenge and have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails