Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another NEW Leanne Ellis and Colour Create!

SOLD!
Well, today for Colour Create the uber talented MINA picked the colors:

LILAC, GREY AND WHITE

Oh these colors are sooooo pretty together aren't they?  Our extra option is gingham. Now, you don't have to use the extra option, but if you would like to, great!  Our wonderful sponsor this week is Michelle's Scrapbooking and More! She owns the Pixie Cottage and  has some really cute designs.

The image I used is one of the new Leanne Ellis, Annie, designs from Sugar Nellie.  I know there are a lot of Annie fans out there and isn't she cute?  Super fast to color!  They will be in stock very soon!

My papers are just a complete mixture, sorry I don't have the names.  I know the grey and white gingham is from CTMH. By the way, I had someone ask me what that was and I just assumed everyone knew.  It is very similar to Stampin Up! but with more scrapbooking.  It stands for Close To My Heart.  I love their products!

I colored with distress inks, used stickles on my Nellie Snellen punch flower and branch punch and stitched all around.  I made the smaller flowers with the retro punch and scrunched them up. The border punch is called Sunburst by Fiskars.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts and I got it from Simon Says Stamp.  And for the final touch, some gorgeous purple pearls from my friend Jo! She was sweet enough to get me these at the NEC.  Thanks Jo!!!

I hope you like my card! Please be sure to go have a look at the rest of the DT's work!  I will be back tomorrow with a card for Just Magnolia.

Big Hugs, Dena

24 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi Dena
love your card again Hun, your colours are gorgeous and match the papers perfectly, looks like another image to add to my ever growing list....loving your work Hun....Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Dena, this is stunning. I adore the colour combo and your colouring is amazing. Simply stunning. xo Jackie

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Dena, a fabulous card so lovin those colours together. Your image is so beautifully coloured. I can definately feel another must have coming on!!! Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Di said...

WOW DEna this is just awesome!! i love the new stamp and your sentiment, i love the way you have coloured her and all the papers together its just fabulous hun!!
Hugs Di xxxxx

Juls said...

so amazing!!! I LOVE this image..love the gorgeous soft colours you have used, and your gorgeous sparkly flower!! Hugs Juls

Eiglas said...

As always Dena, totally gorgeous!
Your style is so clean and progfessional and you've coloured this so wonderfully well!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Danielle said...

Dena, what a beautiful card! Your colouring is amazing and the image and layout are so beautifully done! The punched border adds such elegant detail!
Hugs, Danielle

Diane Duda said...

this is so pretty!

stampinfrog said...

Dena you have made a card in my fav color...purple! It is gorgeous!!!Exquiste coloring and fab flowers!
Hugs,Connie

Di said...

p.s Dena i have a Dt call if your interested only about 2 images per month, would love you to be on it.
I know your are mad busy with magnolia so only if you are interested hun! xxxxxxx

Faye said...

Dena, your colors are exquisite! So gorgeous.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Dena!
Such a beautifully gorgeous card!
I love her!
hugs
kim x

Judi said...

Hi Dena

This is a fab card. Love the colour scheme and the image.

Judi xx

Sharon said...

What a fantastic image Dena! Your colouring and shading on the background are superb. You naughty girl...fancy flaunting both a new image and a new punch under our noses. lol. I feel the purse opening again. :D
Hugs,
Sharon xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dena this is fabulous those colours and your colouring is just wonderful and that image is just a pure delight I love this so much
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sassylassy said...

Hi Dena! I love these colours together! Purple is my favorite but I usually end up doing cards in pink. I can't seem to find many papers with purple. Your card is just darling!
Hugs Bonnie

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Dena
The image is adorable, love your design, beautiful colouring and details.

Karen x

Tammi said...

Dena this is stunning, well...all your cards are!! Wow, love this in purple and what a fab sentiment! I've been trying to make a few of my own, might have to come up with something like this, thanks for the inspiration! The lace borders, bow and sparkly flower adds the perfect touch to this. ~hugs

mycardz said...

Ohhh Dena! This is just GORGEOUS!! I'm a purple-aholic and this one is one of my favs! REally awesome job with these colors. Love the image too! hugz, Mary

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

This is a really beautiful colour combination. I love the layout for a larger image, as they are sometimes more difficult to work with.

Sharon x

Martine said...

oh wow darlin this is such a pretty card, i adore that image, you have coloured her wonderfully, gorgeous papers, embellies and details too darlin :)


xx

Martine

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Dena, beautiful colours and fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

What a gorgeous, pretty card. Love the image you have used and all those scrummy papers. Glad you like the pearls too - they match perfectly, don't they ?

Hugs,

Jo xx

Julie said...

Think you've got the purple bug now, Dena!! This is so lovely - awesome colouring - I cannot wait for the release of these new Sugar Nellies!! Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails