Friday, April 2, 2010

Just Magnolia

SOLD!
Hello there!!! Is everyone making plans for Easter?  We are going to my parent's for a bar-b-que and Alyssa just got in yesterday from college, so all is going well in our household.

Today is another challenge at Just Magnolia and this challenge is "Fold It" or more than one fold. We have a fabulous sponsor....Simon Says Stamp.  You could win a $25 gift voucher for their store!!!!!! Thanks Simon Says!

I decided to use the criss cross card since I have never made one before.  I got the instructions HERE. Believe it or not it actually took me forever to make this card.  You know how sometimes that just happens. 

Here's what I used to make this card:

Stamps:  Magnolia, Hoppy Easter Collection
Inks:  Distress Inks
Papers:  Nitwits, Hoppy Hearts
Tools: MS Doily Punch, Scalloped Hearts Nesties, sewing machine

I used stickles on the heart and the eggs, but you can't see it very well.  What's a card without stickles huh?  If you look real close you will see that the blue paper has little bunnies and carrots on it, sooooo very cute!

I loved all the cards that the team made for this challenge, they really went over and above this week! Please be sure to check out their blogs!

Thank you very much for all your support! I hope everyone has a wonderful, long weekend!

Hugs, Dena 

14 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Yup - another stunner! It's nice to hear you took some time to get this done. Your work is always soooo gorgeous I can't imagine you having any problems - that helps us mere mortals feel better - LOL.
Enjoy your Easter - especially with your daughter home! I'm just glad - most of the time ;) - that my daughter still lives here now she's at uni - but then not many Aussie kids DO leave home...
Big Easter Hugz for my inspirational friend!
xXx

Jorunn said...

Wonderful, just wonderful:)

Hug Jorunn

Kylie said...

Gorgeous. Love different style cards and pink is my fav colour so it's definately a winner from me. The Easter Tilda's are coloured so nicely and the dp is perfect!
Hope you have a lovely Easter surrounded by your family!

Kylie ox

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh my goodness Dena, you never cease to amaze me with your creations, but I nearly fell off my chair with this one. It is absolutely STUNNING! Kendall (my daughter) and I are sitting here ooohing and aaahing at your lovely easter card. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a wonderful blessed Easter with your family. Hugs Sharon xx

Yvonne said...

Such a beautiful card. well worth all the effort you have put into it. such a beautiful work of art x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Dena this is absolutely stunning!
Such beautiful paper and your design is gorgeous!
So love your beautifully coloured image!
Awesome work!
Have a most wonderful Easter!
hugs
kim x

scrappyjan said...

Well you have out done yourself on this one!!!!!!!!!!
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Easter to you sweetie!!
Enjoy your family!
hugs and kisses too..
Janiel

Julie said...

Hi Dena- just how do you do it!! This card is just super gorgeous!! Love the design and your papers are divine. Hope you've had a lovely family day, we've all been out for a family lunch too as Harry was home from Uni. Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend, and thanks for being such a great blogging buddy!! Juliexx

Tammi said...

Your criss cross card is gorgeous!! Just perfect with the adorable Tilda's and the pretty flowers! xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Absolutely stunning Dena, love the pretty papers you have used and Tilda is just so gorgoeous too ! Love the shaped card.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Debbie said...

This is absolutely adorable. I haven't made one of these cards in ages and might actually give it a try againafter seeing your beautiful creation. Perfectly Done!!!

Véro said...

Hello Dena!This card is so tender.I love the sweet colors you used.Little Tilda are so cote!

Shirl said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colours and I think I'll try to make a criss cross card myself!

Jackie Thomas said...

This is stunning Dena. So much effort has gone into creating this masterpiece. Love it. xo Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails