Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Little Announcement!

EDITED:  I have to up my price a little due to shipping costs.  Here are the new prices.

$6.50 each for US (includes shipping)
$7.50 each for anyone outside of US (includes shipping)

I have a small problem.  I am accumulating quite a few cards.  I have decided to sell them.  I don't make them to sell persay, but if you see a card you like just email me and I will see if I still have it or not.  I just want to cover the cost of shipping and the supplies a little, so I have been thinking that I would charge:

$5 each for people in the US
$6 each for those in other countries

It costs much more to send outside of the US.

I won't be sending an envelope.  Most of my cards require a box or large envelope and I figure the box would get squished in the mail.  The inside will not have wording so you can add your personal message. 

Just wanted to put that out there in case someone wants one.  My email is on the sidebar!

Thanks, Dena

3 comments:

Andie's Space said...

I'd pay twice that for your stunning cards. They're all just fabulous!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie Pamment said...

OH NO - I'd go BROKE if I started - but it's noce to know the opportunity is there is I have too - LOL
xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails