Thursday, April 29, 2010

SUGAR NELLIE TREAT!


Here's a message from Karen at Sugar Nellie! You don't want to miss out on the fun!

********************

The lovely Lori over on SCS has made some great new banners for us to promote the May Mangas. These are just brilliant, I love them all. Feel free to copy this and post it on your blog because as part of their 3rd birthday celebrations Funkykits are giving away 20 spot prizes to blogs who show off this banner which links back to here.


AND I would love your ideas for future Mangas, yes your imput is important it always has been and always will. Please leave me a comment, I will not be publishing them

because its important market research and top secret *wink*

Karen

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Thankyou i have pasted the banner and linked back here xx

Sharon Keanly said...

Thanks, I am pasting the banner NOW! We're very deprived in South Africa, so these babies will be very welcome in my home...lol Sharon

Meretekj said...

I have linked in my sidebar.
Great stamps.

Rebekah said...

Love the mangas sooo much! Have put this in my side bar thanks for this opportunity! Hugs Rebekah x

Anne H. said...

These are so adorable!
I have made a link in my side-bar.
Anne :)

Papirskreppa said...

Linked to my sidebar. Would very much win this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails