Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sugar Nellie Kathy Hare Design!

SOLD!

Oh yes he is a cutie huh?  I left this card a little plain because by the time I put it together, I just didn't feel it needed much more.   I used the sketch from The Sugar Bowl so I will be entering it there.

This image was a dream to color really.  He just came to life when I was done!!! The shading is already there for you on the image. 

This is a new image available now at Funky Kits.  Kathy Hare is the illustrator. 

Now, let me show you what Sugar Momma, Karen, sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!! It is gorgeous in real life!  Funky Kits is now selling tons of different combinations to make your own bracelets!!!! They are very affordable and I personally think they would make terrific gifts.  I can't wait to get back from vacation and order some!  There are just so many fun charms!!!!!!

Gotta run now! Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

15 comments:

dolcreations said...

Dena I am just blown away with your colouring abilities...you colour like a dream!! What a treat to come and visit!!

Kim Piggott said...

Dena this is totally adorable and coloured to perfection!
Love it so much and your paper is perfect!
Love your bracelet what a wonderful present!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

So beautiful Dena,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Dena you were absolutely right....this card did not need another thing, it is gorgeous! I just love this little image and your coloring is amazing!

Blessings,
Gloria

Sharon said...

Oh Dena, your colouring is so amazing you don't need to embellish!! Very Beautiful :)

Sharon x

stampinfrog said...

Dena this little gut is so adorable and your coloring is exquisite!Fabulous papers and sketch!
Hugs,Connie

Nikki said...

What a gorgeous image, love this card Dena & your colouring is amazing

{{{Hugs!}}}

Juls said...

gorgeous card!! Love the muted colours and your colouring is amazing!!!....and your braclet is gorgeous too! Hugs Juls

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE your card - that image really is fabulous! I think you've put just enough on it - it's another divine creation!
xXx

林怡洋 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

Patti Jo said...

Just LOVE your coloring! So much depth!!! Great job on the sketch, this is such an adorable card!!!

Fleur said...

Oh Wow Dena, this just so adorable. Your colouring is perfection itself! The papers are gorgeous too
Hugz Fleur xXx

scrappyjan said...

Dena, I hope you are having a great time dear...
Love the softness of this card. BEAUTIFUL sweetie...
Your prensent is beautiful.. I LOVE mine too!! Mine is greens and I love it..I am going to post mine while I am gone. I leave Friday morning until the 12th.
hugs, Janiel

Sassylassy said...

Dena your card is beautiful as ever. I love the soft color combo. And the shading on the image just makes it pop from the card! Gosh is he a cutie pie!
Sweet gift!
Hugs Bonnie

SusieLou said...

Aaaargh, yet MORE stuff added to my wishlist!!! I ADORE this new stamp and have just got back into jewellery making so I need to place a Funky Kits order! Gorgeous card - love your colouring! Susie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails