Thursday, July 1, 2010

Colour Create!


What is it with these light colors?  I need a class on how to take pictures of them.  The colors are just soooo much prettier in real life. 

My friend Di chose the color option this week and it is BABY PINK, PEACH, and BLACK for our new Colour Create Challenge. The extra option is tulle or lace but not mandatory.  I struggled a bit with the shades of colors, but in the end I liked it.

I found this gorgeous lace at Joann's. 

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie, Demur, Hero Arts Sentiment
Inks:  Distressed Inks
Paper:  MME
Tools: MS Branch Punch, Scalloped Rectangle Nestie
Embellies:  Wild Orchid Roses, Flatbacked pearls, lace, ribbon

I hope you like my card.  I think these images by Elisabeth Belle are timeless.  Gorgeous little faces that I love!!!

I hope you will join us this time around.  The sponsor for our challenge is Michelle's Scrapbooking .  She has lots of goodies to chose from.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! Have a great day!

Hugs, Dena

21 comments:

angeleef said...

Ohhh this is such a sweet card. Love all the details! And that image is so cute and sweet, matches perfect with the papers!
** Evi **

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Dena, your colouring and flowers are gorgeous! I love the way you've added the pearls to your lace :)

Sharon x

Karin Seiness Lilleseth said...

Gorgeous card and so cute colours and motiv (",)
Hugs from Karin

Lizzy xx said...

Absolutely stunning! luv the image, so beautifully coloured & luv all the little detail you added xx Lizzy xx :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh that lace with the pearls - FABULOUS finishing touch to this gorgeous card!
xXx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Just perfect dena! I adore the ssoft colours and this image has to be on my all time favourites list! gorgeous with the touch of lace!
Hugs Judy xx

debbies said...

Such sweet and soft colors!

Steph said...

Totally stunning. I love the colours you've used and the lace is beautiful!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Dena, love your card hun, gorgeous image, and that lace is to die for lol, hugs Liz xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!

papirdilla said...

Hi!
Really beautiful, Dena!! As always...:) Love the cute image and all the pretty details.

Finally the summer is here:) The sun is shining and it's really hot outside. Me like..... In Norway you never know, maybe the summer is gone tomorrow!!! Hope not....

Big hugs,
Hanne

Suze said...

What a sweet card Dena, beautiful colors and images is so sweet.

Hugs Suze xx

dolcreations said...

This is soooo elegant Dena! Love that lace and the pearls....beautifully done!

Maris said...

loveeeeeeee your card xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Dena, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Sassylassy said...

Oh your another one of those talented artists that can make black hair look so raven beautiful. I just have to practice at it. You've coloured her in beautifully. Ok I have to admit I am drooling over that lace!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Riet said...

So beautiful Dena,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful image, beautiful lace and beautiful card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Sharon said...

This is fantastic Dena! The colours look amazing in your hands. The lace is the most beautiful that I've seen for a long time. Gorgeous image and flower combo too.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! your colouring of this one is just beautiful..such a soft pretty card, I love the lace!! Hugs Juls

Tammi said...

Oh this is sweeeet!! Pretty & soft, and that lace is gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails