Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Back with Pictures and Wild Orchid News!

Now that we have our fabulous Design Team, we have decided to start our own Wild Orchid Challenge Blog.  The challenges will all be based around using embellishments on your cards, so you don't have to be a stamper to take part.  Our first challenge starts on Monday, July 12th, so please check our challenge blog wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com.

So, to launch our new challenge Paul and Siri of Wild Orchid Crafts have gone beyond their usual generosity and have provided us with some fantastic candy.  Just look at that stash!


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE WILD ORCHID CRAFTS CHALLENGE BLOG TO ENTER!



************************************************************

Now a few pictures of my trip to Hawaii!  It was soooo much fun!!! 

I am currently in the process of answering some emails, so just give me a bit and I will get back to you.  Thanks!!!!

Makena Beach
Falls on the Road to Hana
Locals beach at Hana
Locals beach at Hana
Hubby snorkeling! Such clear water!

Thank you all for commenting while I was gone! I will be visiting you all soon!

Thanks!!

Big hugs, Dena

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh how beautiful does that look???? Looks like paradise!!!
Someday when the girls are grown me and hubby will make it there!
That is my dream anyways!! LOL
Glad to have you back!
:)kathy

angelwhispers said...

What a fantastic place to holiday you are a lucky girl!!! Your pictures look devine.

The challenge blog candy looks awesome some crafty person will be soooo lucky!!! Chanelle xx

stampinfrog said...

Hawaii looks like paradise!Gorgeous pics!
Hugs,Connie

Hanna said...

Ohhh, this looks like holiday paradise! Seems like you had a wonderful time, sweetie! Your pictures are lovely, thanks for sharing!

Oh, can't wait for the Wild Orchid challenge...! Always fun with a new challenge blog. :o)

Have a wonderful evening!
HUGS,
Hanna

Pink lady said...

Looks like paradise!!! Beautiful Hawaii!

I`ll follow your wildorchidchallenge:-)
What a fantastic candy!!!

Hugs Laila.

Di said...

OH Dena you lucky lucky thing it looks soooo beautiful! my ambition as a child was to go to Hawaii after seeing an Elvis film!! LOL!
I have never got there and dont fancy the flight now, so all i can do is dream.
You look like you had an awesome time!! i will keep a look out for the challenge blog.

Hugs Di xxxxx

Aussie Loz said...

Me = Jealous!! Wow, those photographs are beautiful, someday I hope to visit Hawaii and many other warm! places LOL! ♥

天花天花 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

papirdilla said...

Hi, Dena! Looks like you've had a great trip to Hawaii. Really beautiful photos, must be a paradise:)

Big hugs,
Hanne

Tammi said...

Your soooo lucky, what a beautiful place to go! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures!!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Just realised I hadn't welcomed you back! I must have been admiring your gorgeous photos & forgot to leave a message, DUH!! I'm so jealous! I'm going to go there one day. Looks like you had a fabulous time, but it's great to have you back, :-)
Huge Hugs,
Andie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails