Thursday, July 8, 2010

LOTV Challenge and LOTV Sneak Peeks!

ON HOLD!!

Prepare yourselves ladies for some utterly adorable images coming your way from LOTV.  You think the ones from the past are cute???? Wait till you see these!!!!  There will be several sneak peeks this week at the LOTV Challenge Blog.  Dawny P. has come up with yet another gorgeous sketch to follow! Be sure to go see some of the new images.

The image I am using today is called "Dropping the Shopping".  

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV "Dropping the Shopping" available July 14th and Hero Arts Sentiment
Inks:  Distressed Inks
Paper:  Joanns and Bo Bunny
Embellies:  Hero Arts Rhinestones available at Simon Says Stamp, stickles, gingham ribbon, snowflake punch and the gorgeous poinsetta is from Wild Orchid Crafts

Lili of the Valley are helping to satisfy your Christmas stamping desires early with some fantastic festive images!! There will be over 40 designs released in the next couple of months including some gorgeous Kids Nativity stamps which you won’t be able to resist, loads of traditional Christmas characters and scenes which are just so cute, plus Polar Bears, Pups and Penguins and more of their fantastic Bear, now called James! The first set of 15-20 designs are released next Wednesday 14th July so look out for sneak peaks and beautiful cards on all the LOTV Design Team’s Blogs!

Come back tomorrow to see my card for Just Magnolia!

Thank you for dropping by!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

craftycrafter said...

oh how pretty it very christmassy and the colouring is awesome love Dorothy

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh my goodness me, I am going to be broke one of these days. Just love the sneak peeks I'm seeing from LOTV. Love these Christmassy images. A beautiful creation.

dolcreations said...

I am going to be broke too Dena. You make your cards come alive. I just love the way you work those distress inks....the glitter GORGEOUS.

Francesca said...

this is so adorable . cant wait to get my hands on these stamps they are all so cute.
Hugs
Francesca

debbies said...

Looks like I better save until release date.

Maris said...

hi dena ohhh woooww how sweet this card, so lovely

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Dena,So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kristin said...

Oh so beautiful! :D
Your colouring is gorgeous!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Dena this is absolutely beautiful!
hugs
kim x

mustavcoffee said...

Gorgeous image, colouring and LO:)
Can't wait to see the rest of them!! xxx

Pam S. said...

awwwww, just when you think they can't come out with anything cuter, it's time for Christmas! So adorable and love your coloring Dena!
Pam Going Postal

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is toooo sweeeeeet! That little puppy could be my dog Holly - divine job Dena - can't wait for the rest of the sneak peeks! Am saving up my pennies - LOL
xXx

angelwhispers said...

Loving the new images but this has to be my favourite!!!

Wow she looks stunning you have done a superb job with the design and the colours of the image and the shimmer is just beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing Chanelle xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Dena, stunning work with the image.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

This is divine, Dena!! I've just treated myself to some of these new releases! Need new Xmas stamps like a hole in the head but couldn't resist! Hope I can produce something a tenth as fabulous!! Juliexx

Tammi said...

Oh wow, another cutie!! Love the vivid colors and that sweet sweet image, I think I'll be doing my christmas cards with these! Love everything you make! :)

Emma Harrison said...

This is so cute. At this rate I'll be wanting one of each Christmas design! Adorable.

Emma Harrison said...

Can I ask what you used to colour her with? I struggle when colouring with red as I always end up colouring the whole thing and it looks too solid.

puio warme said...

This is my one of the favorite Christmas card. It looking such a great and awesome. It is very colorful and fantastic Christmas card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails