Saturday, July 24, 2010

*NEW* Sugar Nellie Fore! Golf Boy


Alright now, you know what I am going to say huh?...... "Isn't he CUTE"!!!!?  I sure could have used him recently for Father's Day and Tom's birthday.  My Dad and Tom both love golf and this little guy is perfect!!!!!

My card is very simple, but I think guys like it that way.  I used the sketch from the Sugar Bowl so I will enter it there.  I used Tim Holtz wonderful paper pad called Shabby Vintage.  I thought the argyle went really cute with his shirt and socks.  I used my distressed inks and mixed some Weathered Wood with some Broken China to soften the color and match the paper.  I used Weathered Wood to make his pants look white. 

You can purchase this little Sugar Nellie Manga from Funky Kits.  He is called Fore! Golf Boy.

I sure do hope everyone is going to have a super weekend! 

Thank you for looking!

Hugs, Dena

14 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear. Love it. Hugs

Nikki said...

What a fab image & you've coloured him perfectly

Martine said...

such a fab card darlin, love the image, you have coloured it wonderfully as always, love the papers too, they match perfectly :)


Nope no news on the puppy yet, still havent found one, but i will when i am meant too :)

Take care darlin
xx
Martine

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Now you sure have brought this little guy to life! Thought of you whilst the Open was on and wished we could ahve met up. never mind...maybe another year!

your colouring is top notch. as always! hugs to you!

Judy xx

stampinfrog said...

Fabulous masculine card Dena!Exquisite coloring and if you don't mind me asking what paper do you use for the coloring of the distress inks? Mine is never this smooth looking!!!
Hugs,Connie

Fleur said...

Fantastic card Dena. your colouring is great & is perfect the papers you have chosen
Hugz Fleur xXx

dolcreations said...

Oh Dena...I need to come to one of your distressing card making moments in your craft room to watch the queen of the distress inks! Man oh man...now you are mixing colours, I just am trying to learn to use the right colours on my images!!!LOL You have an eye for colours, papers and your layouts!!! I am so glad you share your talent with all of us to see!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Dena,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heidi said...

Dena, he is just plain cute you are right. I love that circle stamps

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh dear - a golfing card - this may just be a "have to have" in my household - and as always - your card is inspirational so it's making it hard to resist - LOL!
xXx

SusieLou said...

Your card looks fab - the papers are perfect for this image and your colouring is amazing! Susie x

Jules said...

Hi Dena

Brilliant creation.

Love the image and your gorgeous colours.

Perfect colouring and shading as always. You are one talented lady!

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWW Dena this is awesome those papers and image are just pure perfection I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

Fabulous!! your colouring is amazing!! and I do love the backing paper, perfect with this image! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails