Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Simon Says and LOTV Release

Please scroll down at the bottom to see my LOTV Sneek Peak! These are just precious images!!!!!

The theme for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is:

Tutti Fruity!!!! 

So show some fruit on your creation.  The DT members are all using a bit of Basic Grey too. Mine is the swirl stamp around Tilda. Be sure to stop by the DT blogs and see what all cute stuff they came up with and be sure to enter so you will have a chance to win a Simon Says Stamp gift voucher!

You can see I changed out the eggs from Tilda's lap into a bowl of cherries!  I got the idea from my Just Magnolia teammate Jacque when she put flowers in her lap.  Thanks for the idea!!! 

I am at my daughter's apartment at the moment using her computer, so I'm sorry but I don't remember all the names of the items I used.  If you want to know about something just email me and when I get home I will look it up for you.  I can tell you for sure the flowers are from Wild Orchid!!!

Here is  my little sneek peak of one of the new images going on sale today at the Lily of the Valley Store.  Isn't it sooooo sweet??? Again, I was VERY limited on supplies since I am at my daughter's so the card my be a little lacking. Sorry!  Gosh, I love this image so much I want to go home and make another, but then again they are ALL cute. You can see so many samples at the LOTV blog Ideas to Inspire.  Still not sure of the name of some of the supplies since I just grabbed a handful of stuff and rushed out the door to her place.

You see, Alyssa had a little accident on water skis the other night.  She broke her nose while going off a very big ramp!  That's what I get for having a daredevil! She had a helmet on and full body guard, but her face was not protected and she went face first onto the ski!  So this is why I rushed to be with her.  I was worried about concussions and stuff like that (didn't realize at the time she was wearing a helmet).  She actually is doing great though.  Her face is a little swollen, but nothing she can't handle, I will be here until Thursday afternoon after her checkup.

Time for me to prepare a little something soft for her to eat now.  She says it hurts to chew! Poor thing!

I will be back soon!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs, Dena


29 comments:

Astrid said...

They are realy realy beautiful the cards. Lovely colours and things.
Astrid

Ageeth Holster said...

Wauw I love the cards and the first I like the best. Great colours and beautiful coloured. I like the red tule so much.
Regards Ageeth

Rica said...

Two gorgeous cards Dena, love Tilda with her bowl of Cherries, fabulous design and gorgeous details.
hugs Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Dena :-) I love the Tilda with her cherries ,, fab idea :-)

hope Alyssa is feeling better soon ,, that must have hurt alot !!! ouch !!

Luv
Lols x x x

Marley said...

Beautiful cards Dena!! Big hugs x Marley

Danielle said...

What a stunning Tilda card Dena! I love how you replaced the eggs with a bowl of cherries - fabulous idea! And the LOTV image is darling - I might just have to relent and get that for my stash! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon!
Hugs, Danielle

Pam S. said...

Tilda is adorable but these new LOTV stamps are TDF!!! I don't know when I'll have time to do any of them up but I know I NEED them! lol You are a great enabler! lol
Bummer on the broken nose! ouch!
Pam Going Postal

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Dena,What a beautiful cards,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

dolcreations said...

These cards you have done are just the best! You are so talented! I just love the idea of the cherries on her lap! As always, you work such magic with the distress inks. Dena I may have to add to my distress ink inventory....what colour did you use for Tilda's dress...it is stunning! Hope your daughter is mending well! Nothing like good ol mom though!!!!!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
What a fabulous pair of stunning card. particularly love how you coloured the LOTV image. Tilda, as always, just looks gorgeous! I hope Alyssa is OK. I caught my breath when you described her accident. Best wishes & big hugs for a speedy recovery. I must e-mail you soon. I feel like I've been neglecting you.
Big Hugs for you too, my dear friend.
Andie xx

Leonie said...

Absolutely fabulous cards AGAIN :D :D.
I love your colouring a loooooot and all the great details on your cards.

Hugs,
Leonie.

Julie said...

Hi Dena! Glad to hear that Alyssa is not badly hurt!! I'm sure she loves having you about to nurse her though!! Two amazing cards, my dear, but then you neve produce anything less than amazing!!! Hugs, Juliexx

CraftyC said...

Both gorgeous cards Dena. Hope your daughter is on the mend!
Clairexx

stampinfrog said...

Two stunning cards Dena and I am in awe of your exquisite coloring!
Hope your daughter recovers quickly!
Hugs,Connie

Kim Piggott said...

Two totally beautiful cards Dena!
Love those images and your designs are wonderful!
So sorry that your poor daughter is injured. Hope she feels better soon she must be so happy that you are there for her!
hugs
kim x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Wow, two stunning cards Dena. Love them both especially Tilda and how you changed what was in her bowl - very clever !

Hope you daughter is feeling well soon and as Kim says, I bet she is glad to have her Mum with her.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Trudy said...

What a sweet cards! The image is just too adorable! Love your papers!
Hugs Trudy

scrappyjan said...

Hi Dena, Love the cards!!! You have gone so such since last fall. It's so fun to see the new creations that you come up with sweetie. I hope all is well with your daughter. I have been going to send you an email and have not had the time just yet. I have 10 cards to make before next Wednesday. YIKES!! Not sure it is going to happen. I
Hugs and send well wishes..Janiel

scrappyjan said...

that should say **You have GROWN** not gone.. holy cow I should proof read before pushing send.. but NOT the time.. LOL...

hugs....

吳婷婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris (catt871) said...

Dena, both cards are GORGEOUS!!!! I love the little strawberry brad you used, and the LOTV image is ADORABLE!!!!
Hugs, Chris

Debbie Pamment said...

Give Alyssa a HUGE GENTLE hug from the strange lady from Aus! Poor thing - I'm amazed you managed to grab ANYTHING to take as you rushed out ther door!
As always Divine Dena has created some masterpieces - limited resources and all! You are one amazing crafter!
Oh - and Happy Anniversary for Sunday - hope I remembered it right ;)
xXx

Tammi said...

So sweet of you to be with your daughter, hope she's doing much better! And just had to gasp at another beautiful creation!!! *so glad I got this image too, after seeing what your doing with these cuties*

Tammi said...

Oops forgot to talk about your Tilda card, lol, it's gorgeous! Love the strawberries/flowers and how you made the frame, pretty!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Dena, what a beautiful card! I love the papers, stitching, and the red tulle!!

Thanks for another great inspiration for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
*mwah*
Steph

Jane said...

Stunning cards Dena, absolutely gorgeous details and colouring as always! Hope Alyssa is feeling a bit better. hugs, Jane xxx

Christine said...

Dena, your card is fantastic. I love how you used the tulle as a fun wide ribbon. Great idea to stamp the background behind Tilda too. It's those little details that make your cards special. Love the LOTV card as well. It's just adorable.
So glad to be on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog team with you!!
xoxo, Christine

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Dena, Both of your cards are beautiful, I love how you swapped out the eggs for the bowl of cherries, how clever. Your colouring is wonderful along with all your gorgeous details. I hope your DD is feeling better soon. Sending big Get Well hugs Jodie from Oz

Marcea said...

stunning work hun, both cards are fabulous as always. Hope you have had a great week xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails