Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Simon Says Sketch


Simon Says Challenge has a sketch for you this week by the very sweet Martine!  Be sure to go by the blog and check out all of the DT's work!


I really like this paper.  It is the 6x6 paper pad from BasicGrey called Cappella.  The flowers are Magnolia flowers that I got from Simon Says Stamp Store.  I bought them in white and had to mini  mist them with color.  The whole card is stitched and I used my MS Doily Border punch at the bottom.  Somehow, I always forget to add a sentiment.  I am going to really work on trying to put them in for the future! ha ha!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Copied from the Simon Says Stamp blog


We have a New Vintage styled Challenge Blog going live in August! Simon Says Stamp and Show. The new challenge is devoted to All Things Vintage! The Style is inspired by the likes of Tim Holtz, Wendy Vecchi, 7 Gypsies and Graphic 45 - among many other Vintage enthusiasts.

The Design Team Call is from now until this Friday, and we would love to hear from you! Please go HERE for the details! The new challenge is Directed by the infamous, worldly, and OOOOBER talented Linda Elbourne! We are so pleased and honored to have her join us! Thank you Linda! I have been eying Linda's work for almost a year and had the luckiest opportunity in the world to meet her in person and sit across from her for Ranger U! It was a thrill and delight. Please join us in welcoming Linda to our Team!

We are soooo excited for the new challenge! The prizes are FANTASTIC! We have loads of variety packs of Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsies, Jenni Bowlin, Ranger, Wendy Vecchi goodies...and SO MUCH MORE!

We hope to offer you weekly challenges that will inspire you to let your creative juices flow, feed your soul, and (as Wendy would say)...make art!

Hope to see you over at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Luv,

Heidi


*********************************************************************

That's it for me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with an LOTV challenge card.

As always I appreciate everyone who stops by and takes the time to say hello!!!!!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

sunning Card and beautifully coloured.
Christine x

Debbie said...

One word "GORGEOUS"..

SusieLou said...

Your card's gorgeous - I love the colours you've used. susie x

Tammi said...

Dena, wow, so pretty! I love that paper, beautiful layers! ~hugs

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
This is just perfect. Love the colour scheme. I have those same papers, but have always focused on the browns, peaches & greens, but the grey looks gorgeous. Where are those lovely flowers from? BTW those swirls look great too. Ohh, it's all just totally fabulous. Any news om Alyssa? Hope she's OK?
Big Hugs for you both,
Andie xx

Sharon Keanly said...

Hi Dena, I think I am blown away just like the other girls. This is absolutely stunning. Love the colour scheme and the colouring of your Tilda. DP is divine, wow! Actually, it's a winner. Love the new piccie of you. Looks nice and summery. hugs Sharon

Kim Piggott said...

So very super sweet Dena!
I love your beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Awesome card Dena! so so pretty! I love the new papers and your colouring is just divine!

Gorgeous details with the distressing on the image and the swirls!
hugs Judy xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

dolcreations said...

A beauty Dena that is for sure! I love that paper! And the way you put your cards all together it just leaves me speechless...TALENTED!
P.S. I just placed an order from Lily of the Valley!!! Thank-you for inspiring me into that direction!!!!! There were a few I really wanted but they are out of stock! So I will certainly be reordering again!lol

RubyM:) said...

Dena utterly gorgeous as always sweetie. Y ou have inspired me so much.I'm not kidding lol! That's why i'm stuck on DI COLORING I JUST LOVE YOUR CARDS LOL!! Your maggie is colored to perfection and the paper looks sooo elegant.Thank you for the inspiration,(((hugs)))RubyM:)

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous card! So beautiful! :D

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Absolutly Adorable Dena! Beautiful coloring and I love the flowers!

Blessings,
Gloria

stampinfrog said...

Absolutely stunning card Dena!Love the papers and Tilda is colored exquisitely!
Hugs,Connie

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow, what a truly beautiful card Dena. I adore the colours you have used and the dp is gorgeous. Love it to bits. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Dena :-) I love this image and the papers and flowers are lovely,,love the sewing too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

sorry I am late popping by ,,, I was out all day yesterday :-)

angelwhispers said...

My word this is just gorgeous!!!!

Love the image and the colours are so yummy love them! they really make a statement and love the matching flowers!!

Think I have this pad will have to have a go!! Thanks for sharing love Chanelle xx

Rica said...

A truly beautiful card Dena, just love those fabulous Cappella papers,
awesome colouring of the adorable Tilda and great stitching.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Dena, beautiful Tilda and what wonderful flowers and papers.
luv
Debby

Kathy said...

Another gorgeous card!! I love the colors on this and I just can't cut into these papers!! I used a couple sheets and now want to save the rest!! LOL
Hope you have a lovely week-end :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails