Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An Award!


Recently I received this very, very sweet award from my friends Di and Christine!  I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to both of you for giving it to me.  I am so thrilled to receive it and just that fact that you thought of me is so sweet!  If you have a spare minute please give these ladies a visit and see what wonderful work they have on their blogs.

I am supposed to pass this on to 5 people, but I really would like all of my followers to receive it.  I can't pick just 5 people.  I would feel I was neglecting someone. So.....

I need to list 3 things about myself that I love.
That I am HAPPY
I am friendly
I am blessed!

Now to post a picture that I love:
This is a picture of my family at Christmas.  Notice how my kids seem to think we are a little nuts! Imagine that!
 
Thank you again Christine and Di!  Love you guys!

I will be back for sure on Thursday with a new card for Colour Create and LOTV!

Thank you all for your support!!!!

Hugs, Dena

3 comments:

Astrid said...

Confrats with your award. Nice photo too.
Hugs Astrid

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

LOL, I love that picture, it's hilarious! Thanks for sharing. hehe!

Sassylassy said...

Dena your picture is a scream! Your family would fit right in with my family! Thanks for sharing your awesome award with your followers that was very sweet of you. I'll be sure to post it when I get a moment. Hugs Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails