Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another New Simply Sassy Card!

Well, the winner of my last card is Laila of Pinklady.  As soon as I get her address it will be going off to her!  I will be doing this again very soon, so stay tuned!

Now, for my card today I used another one of those adorable Simply Sassy stamps from Sugar Nellie!  I am entering this into the Friday Sketchers Challenge since I used their fabulous sketch!

This card is going to a friend of mine who is celebrating her birthday soon. She is definitely NOT a pink kind of girl or cutsey so this will suit her well.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket and Glitz Design, BG
Embellies:  Hero Arts Flowers, Wild Orchid Flatback pearls, lace, sheer ribbon
Tools:  Sewing Machine, Sm. Retro Punch

Well, I'm running like crazy again today, so I will keep this short.  

I appreciate you stopping by!  I'm having so much fun with these new stamps, I'm a little giddy!  Anyhow, have a great day!

Hugs, Dena

22 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo Dena, this is absolutely STUNNING!! Luv your colour combo and lo and your colouring is brilliant. Lotsa luv xxxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Dena! Love the coloring!

amanda stokes said...

Stunning card!love the image which you have colourd beautifully and the colours are lush!
hugs amanda xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

kelly said...

WOW Dena,i love it.The colours are gorgeous and how sassy is she!!!She`s gorgeous.

Pink lady said...

Thank you soooo much, Dena!!
Look forward to seeing the card live:-)
A gorgeous card you have made for Friday Sketchers challenge!! Beautiful colors, paper and image!

Hugs Laila.

Sue said...

Hi Dena
wow stunning card, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & embelies, sue,x

Anne said...

This is beautiful, love the colors and the simple yet georgeus decorations.

Hugs, Anne.

dolcreations said...

Dena this is so stunning. The greens just pop right off the card! Your colouring is just so beautifully done!

Peggie said...

Great use of green and brown. Wonderful coloring.

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! Love the colours you have used! I cant wait for my stamps to arrive, thank you for all your inspiration! Hugs Juls

Nelleke said...

Gorgeous card Dena! Love the coloring and stamp.
hugs Nelleke

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Dena.
luv
Debby

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this colour combo and this cutie with her big eye peering out of all that hair - tooo fabulous!
xXx

Silvie Z said...

Wow Dena, I love absolutely everyhting about your card! So adorable! Beautiful color combo, DPs and layout! And your coloring is out of this world stunning! Love how you colored her hair!
Hugs,
Silvie
xxx

Tara said...

I just love this sassy card Dena and the green works perfectly, it's gorgeous and your friend is sure to be happy!
A little birdie tells me I might get to meet you in Birmingham soon and I'm so excited about that.... can't wait to say hello!!
Hugs Tara xx

Angela said...

Oh how CUTE she is!!! What sweet image and your coloring is so stunning! Beautiful job, Dena, this is wonderful! hugs, Angela

Sarah said...

A beautiful card, at first I wasn't sure on these images but every time I see one now I want one! They have really grown on me and you have shown it off so well Sarah x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool coloring and love the layout of this card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Julie said...

Hi Dena. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. Your card is stunning. That image is just too 'sassy' and I love the color and the layout!

Hugz,
Julie

Tammi said...

Gorgeous, love the colors...wish I had hair like that! :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colour work on these last three cards! Fabulous images and great design too. Lovely! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails