Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brand New Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy!

Have you seen these new little Simply Sassy cuties from Sugar Nellie????? I hear you can pre-order them now at Funkykits.  

I showed my hubby all the images and asked him which one he thought would be my favorite and of course he picked them and this was at the top of the list.  I LOVE her!!! I soooo wanted to use the wording "Let your light shine" on it, but didn't have the room.  I will have to use her again and figure that one out first.

A little closeup of the image and you can see the sweet face.  So many of my non-crafting friends don't understand why some of the images have no mouth or nose and they think it is weird, so now i have perfect images to make cards for those friends. ha ha!

I used distressed inks on this one and Websters Pages.  The swirls are sizzix. The MS punch is called Iron Gate.

I'll be back soon with another Simply Sassy girl!!! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Dena

21 comments:

SusieLou said...

Looks gorgeous, Dena - love how you've coloured her. A lot of my non-crafting relatives and friends think exactly the same about images with no nose or mouth!! Susie x

Maria Therese said...

Stunning card! I so love these sweeties!!

charlene said...

Just adorable I will have to go check them out awesome coloring and layout !
Hugs
PS did you need my addy ?

Renkata said...

Fantastic card. Very beautiful image.

Pink lady said...

A beautiful card! Love the layout, colors and lovely colored image:-)

Have a great Saturday!
Hugs Laila.

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautifull card!!

angelwhispers said...

Good lord she is just gorgeous and such fab colouring and the papers well they are must haves.

Love Chanelle xx

Anne said...

Oh, this is just so sweet, love it!
Georgeus colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured
hugs amanda xx

Leonie said...

Hi Dena :-)
Another stunning card!! I can imagine, that you LOVE the image, she's absolutely fabulous :D.

Hugs, Leonie.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh she is just sooooo darn cute!!! I wish you would STOP it - I just spent a heap over at LOTV because of you - LOL. But there goes another one on my wish list! Fabulous work - you AMAZE me!
xXx

Card Crazy said...

What a sassy cutie. Your composition says it all. The colors, the embellies, everything. I can't wait til my nieces get old enough to appreciate these little gals.
Sue S.

Jules said...

Hi Deena

Loving everything about this gorgeous creation.

Brilliant colours and image.

Happy Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Dena, I'm just getting over migraine hun hence why I'm late visiting you lol,your cards gorgeous hun, love your colouring and layout, fantastic image, speak soon, hugs Liz xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dena :-) I love this image ,,, very cute ! :-) Let your light shine is a fab sentiment to go with it but this one is lovely too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dora said...

O wow this definitely is gorgeous.. those eyes ... she is so sweet and your colouring is awesome.. love those papers too, very beautiful. Thank you so much for your nice comment on my card, its very much appreciated. Hugs xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Fantastic card Dena! :) I love how you have used black card for the accent and punches. Stunning :) xxalisonxx

Riet said...

So beautiful Dena,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

LOL on the no nose/mouth comment...my hubby being one that has to have a whole face! :) I really love how the artist does the hair and outfits, very cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Dena this is stunning as all your work is, I love the colours and the image is wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

so so soooooooooooo gorgeous! love these images, your colouring is amazing, love your fab combo of papers love all the added swirls! gorgeous creations! Hugs juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails