Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Magnolia and Awards!

Hello there! Today I have a card for the Just Magnolia Challenge!  Our challenge this week is themed "Lace it Up".  You can interpret this however you choose.  You can use lace on your card or literally lace it up somehow.
For my card I used my K&Co. papers and made an Autumn feeling card.  The image is a cutie that my friend Janiel sent me last year. haha!  It was stamped on some pretty cream colored paper, but since it was not watercolor paper I used pencils to color it.  The pretty pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Please have a look at all the DT's cards, they are amazing as always!

************************************
I was extremely flattered to received this award from Mel!  Thank you so much for thinking of me sweetie! If you have a moment, stop by her blog and check out her beautiful work!!!! Now I am supposed to say why I started blogging soooooo...........  Well, I started because I thought it was a neat way to share my work with other people who have the same interests.  Crafters are some of the sweetest people on the planet and I am so happy to have made so many wonderful blogging friends!!!!!


**************************************************************************
I also wanted to say thank you to Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog for picking my card as the winner of the last challenge.  Yippee!!!! I am too excited. Thank you girls!!


I'm going to watch Alyssa ski at a competition on tomorrow.  Let's just hope she doesn't break her nose again!   I'll be back on Sunday with a card for my Guest Designer card for Kenny K.
Thank you all for being so supportive!  

Big Hugs, Dena


18 comments:

Judi said...

Oh my goodness! How on earth do you keep it up? Another BRILLIANT card - Love it!

Hugs

Judi xxx

Pink lady said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card!
Just love your coloring of this cute Tilda!! Beautiful paper and colors together:-)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Laila.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - this is stunning! Love the Autumnal colours and the fabulous layout.
Sylvia x

Maria Therese said...

Oh so cute!!

Angela said...

This is lovely, Dena! Your coloring with pencils is wonderful! Beautiful autumnual colors and I love your leaf embellishment! hugs, Angela

Pami said...

What a lovely Autumn card. Beautiful. Pami x

angelwhispers said...

This is just beautiful Dena loving the colouring with the pencils look amazing!!!!

Love Chanelle

dolcreations said...

Another beautiful card Dena! I just love your wonderful creative ideas, such as the mesh on the sides and that wonderful leaf on the side...so creative! Beautifully coloured with the prismas!

Regina said...

Dena!! I completely agree with Sylvia!!Your card is stunning! The Autumnal colours are fabulous and your coloring with pencils is amazing. For me (LOL) pencils looks much more artistic and you colored it with perfection!! Love
Hugs
Regina

majo said...

Wow, what a GREAT card i love it TOTALLY!!!!. Greetings Majo

Randi Th. said...

Beautiful card!
Have a nice weekend!

-hugs-

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Can't believe I haven't left you a comment lately, (smacks hand!) & you've been cooking up a storm. This looks beautiful in pencil & your colouring is perfect. It's just gorgeous!!
Counting Down!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness your cards are always
beautiful TFS....I have this image and
plan on making my Thanksgiving cards with her.Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving such
a sweet comment
Hugs Linda

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dena, OH! Tilda looks so pretty in those gorgeous fall colors! Love your layout, gorgeous paper.
Hugs.
Danielle

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning card. Your colouring is awesome! And that beautiful, big leaf with the ribbon and acorn charm is just fabulous.
Caroline xxx

Pam S. said...

love this Tilda, Dena! I bought her last year and have yet to get her inky! boohoo! I'm inspired after visiting you! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Tammi said...

Pretty, neat way to do the corners! The trees are starting to turn here, love this time of year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails