Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge Sketch!

I have made a card for the Sugar Bowl today.  This is one of the Christmas Mangas called Gingerbread Girl.  I think she is super cute.  You can find her at Funky Kits.  I colored her with distressed inks and the papers from a Joanns Christmas pad from last year.  My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (of course) and I used that border punch idea again around the circle.  All the edges were stitched and they wanted buttons as an extra option so I used these tiny little blue buttons in the corners.  She has pearls for her buttons on her coat.

I am soooo excited that my DT kit came in from Sugar Nellie today so I can now play with the new stamps from Krista called Simply Sassy.  I will tell you they ARE SASSY!!!! What a perfect name for them! 

Time for me to go now! Thanks sooooo much for stopping by my blog!  Big hugs from me!!!

Dena

17 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Sooooo Beautiful Dena!Love it!!!
Hugs,Connie

Mysticcat said...

So cute. I love the gingerbread man on the bow.

Lilian said...

Stunning card and awesome details! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love,love,love the colours and your beautiful colouring!!
Hugs xx

Ageeth Holster said...

Beautiful card Dena!
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Tammi said...

Always love your soft colors, this is so pretty! Cute little gingerbread too. ~hugs

Pink lady said...

Beautiful card Dena!
Love the colors, layout, cute colored image and lovely details:-)

Have a great Tuesday!
Hugs Laila.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful details! Love your card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Dena.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

This is so georgeus! I love the colors, and the decoration.
Its just a beautiful peace of art!

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Totally stunning Dena! Your colours are so pretty and the border idea is wonderful! Just stunning as always !!
HUgs Judy xx

mustavcoffee said...

Hello there Dena, I'm loving your card, the colours are super together and I love that you get so much dimension with embellishments and flowers. There is always intricate detail to your cards, just stunning :0) xx

angelwhispers said...

Hi Dena this is fabulous and the colours just gorgeous!!! The little gingerman looks good enough to eat!!!

Thanks for sharing

Love Chanelle xx

Sandra said...

AWWWW, she is adorable!!!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Gorgeous ! Love your papers and image, very, very pretty.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love her pink coat, and all the glitter on the fur trims! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails