Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Magnolia - Two's and an Award!


Welcome to my little blog!!!! Today starts a new challenge for Just Magnolia.  Our theme this time is "Two by Two".  Yep, everything in twos.  
My card has two ribbons, two papers, two roses, two cherry blossoms.  Let's see what you can come up with!!!

I used the new Tilda from the Autumn 2010 collection called Apple Tilda and I got her from Magnolialicious.  The papers are K & Co. and the flowers and gorgeous cotton lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I had to color the cherry blossoms with some Aged Mahogany because they were not quite dark enough for my papers.  The leaf punch is an EK Success Frond punch.
 

I colored with my copics again this time.  I am really liking the look!  

****************************************

I received this wonderful award from the sweet Chanelle!   She is always so sweet and supportive of my blog.   I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to her!  If you get a minute go by and see the beautiful work that she creates!

Anyhow, thank you soooo very much for stopping by!!! I love reading your comments!!!

Have a great weekend! 

Hugs, Dena 

23 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Love the coloring and colors! Very rich and elegant with the burgundy! Beautiful work Dena!

Jane said...

Gorgeous hun! love the rich colours and your lush bow! hugs, Jane xxx

Crafty Chris said...

Dena this is simply stunning love that tilda and the colours are beautiful.
have a great weekend
Chris x

Angela said...

So pretty, Dena! Beautiful coloring on this Tilda. I love the pretty rich colors you've used here. Wonderful work! hugs, Angela

Debbie Pamment said...

Two clever, two fabulous - gorgeous as always - and LOVE the rich colours
xXx

Pami said...

Hi Dena, beautiful card, love the rich colours and the image is so cute! Pami x

Rach said...

Stunning Dena, such a beautiful card.xx

Pink lady said...

A lovely card!! Love your coloring on cute Tilda:-) Nice put together all the beautiful details!
Have a great weekend!

Hugs Laila.

dolcreations said...

Oh my Dena...that bow is so gorgeous..such a rich and deep colour...to go with your absolutely out of this world gorgeous colouring. You coloured beautifully with your copics!

Astrid said...

Wow Dena, lovely card, and nice colours for Autumm. Beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Christina C. said...

Dena, your card is magnificent...colors are rich and gorgeous!

Danielle said...

Oh Dena, this is simply gorgeous! Your colouring is so vibrant and gorgeous and I love the theme 'two by two' - you've done it perfectly!
Hugs, Danielle

Maria Therese said...

Stunning coloring! Love your card!!

Anne said...

Oh, this looks good enough to eat!

Debbie Dolphin said...

just simply beautiful xx
love debbie xxxxxx

debby4000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Dena, sweet Tilda and fab details.
luv
Debby

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness I can only say Beautiful
as always
Hugs Linda

Jodie from Oz said...

Dena, Tilda is adorable and I love your copic colouring, the colours are so rich and stunning. hugs Jodie from Oz

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

stunning!! Love the amazing ricj colours and that ribbon is so luxurious! Hugs Juls

Tammi said...

You can color with anything girl, this is a beauty! Another stamp on my wish list...too many cute ones out now, lol! Love that gorgeous ribbon too, fabulous color!

Pam S. said...

So adorable Dena! love how you colored her! She's waiting patiently in a pile of Magnolia stamps for some attention over here! *sigh* Meanwhile I keep getting inspired! Thanks so much for sharing!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails