Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Country Cousin A Little Altered!


Well, today I am showing you one of the new Country Cousins stamps from Sugar Nellie. You can find them in the Homegrown section at Funkykits.  This one is called "Kiss Me Quick".  It is actually a Christmas stamp and she is looking at an Elf, but I have taken the Elf off and put a puppy from one of last year's Country Cousins.  See how versatile we can make things? ha ha!

I have colored her with copics (I'm on a roll) and the shading was done with pencil, like Rachel has been showing.  Now, my coloring is no where near her standard, but I am still in practicing and am very determined to get there.  ha ha!

 
I used some Imaginesce papers, looooove them.  I stitched my edges again and added some rhinestones in the corners.  All my flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts! What would I do without them???? I even used the little Chandelier stems from Wild Orchid Crafts this time.





Karen has a ton of new images coming out very soon so stay tuned to have a few sneak peeks at the end of the month from Sugar Nellie!!!

Thank you for visiting me today!  I appreciate it so much!!!

Hugs, Dena




18 comments:

Junie said...

WOW that is such a fantastic idea !! Love your card and your colouring is just beautiful !!!

Sharon said...

Gosh Dena this is just adorable. I love the way you've added the puppy (so cute) and your colouring is divine! A really beautiful card :)

Sharon x

Pami said...

Lovely card and I love all the stitching. Pami x

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! Love the alteration, just shows how fab and versitile these stamps are...love your colouring...the soft colours are beautiful and I adore the touch of lace!! Hugs Juls

Patty said...

Your card is so fantastic that I immediately wanted to drag out the Copics and colored pencils. I love your coloring on this item...perfection!

yvon said...

Gorgeous card. Love your coloring, the papers, the flowers and the image is so cute.
Hugs, Yvon

Judi said...

Another GORGEOUS card Dena. Love how you've changed the image - what a clever idea.

Judi xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Dena!! Love your little switch! And your coloring is awesome!!

amanda stokes said...

Absolutely stunning card Dena!Love how you've used the two different images,the flowers are gorgeous as are the paper's :)
hugs amanda xx

Margo said...

Wow, Very beautifiul !!!!!
Margo

maiju said...

This is beautiful. The color palette on the card is gorgeous.

Tracy said...

Dena I love how you've combined your stamps, clever and a gorgeous result. A fabulous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christina C. said...

Another phenomenal work of art!

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

You are so clever!!! Love the combining of the stamps ! Great job!

Beautiful papers, flower and design!

Just stunning as always!
Hugs Judy xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

So cute that you added the puppy, he looks like he was meant to be there! Lovely flower arrangements and card Dena! ~hugs

Aussie Loz said...

Very cute! love how you changed it up to suit your needs! those papers are so pretty and I love the floral explosion in the top corner - gorgeous! ♥

Joanne Leddy said...

Love, Love, Love the lace! Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic ... mine NEVER turns out like that - beautiful job! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails