Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Flowers From Wild Orchid!!!

Hello! and happy Thursday!  Today, I would like to share with you the NEW POPPIES from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!!!! They are adorable!!!! And a card with the new stamp line from Sugar Nellie called Simply Sassy.

I know I should be showing you an LOTV card AND my Colour Create card, but I am posting the Colour Create card on Saturday (you can see it on the challenge now) and I ran out of time to make an LOTV card, but will be back next week for sure.  Soooo back to the card,

The black and white flowers are the poppies.  I think they are cool looking and a great size.

I am having a lot of fun working with the copics again! Can you believe it?  The papers I used are Heidi Grace and the sentiment was printed off the computer.
 
You can find the stamp at Funkykits.  She has closed pre-orders for the set, but the single images should be available soon.  I love this one (I love them all!), and didn't have intentions of using this darker paper but the card is for my cousin who loves kitties and is not a pink or pastel type of girl. 

The weather is still gorgeous here.  It was so pretty, hubby took of 1/2 day of work and we went canoing!!  I saw 3 alligators this time.  Fun, fun!!! I'm glad we didn't tip out! ha ha!
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the Wild Orchid site for new products.  They have even cut the shipping cost to the US!!! Yippee!!!!

Hugs, Dena



13 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Beatiful beautiful beautiful!!!!! And this little cutie and her sisters should be in my hot little hands soon - woohoooo!
xXx

Anne said...

Completely georgeus!
Amazing colors and embellishments. :)

Hugs.

angelwhispers said...

Fantastic!!!!! Just so beautiful love the image she is a must have and the colours you have used superb!!!

These new poppies are gorgeous will have to pop over and have a nosey!!! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

Tammi said...

Beautiful Dena!! The border around the card is amazing! Pretty new flowers too! Ack, I'd freak if I was out canoeing and saw one alligator, let alone 3! lol Glad you got to get away with hubby for awhile! :) ~hugs

scrappyjan said...

BEAUTIFUL sweetie!!!!!!!!!!! Love the edge punch and I LOVE THIS IMAGE!!!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Angela said...

Oh gorgeous coloring on this fun and so cute image! I love your border around the card! So beautiful! hugs, Angela

yvon said...

Such a fab card. Love the colors and the papers. And what a gorgeous poppies.
Hugs yvon

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
How is canoeing with alligators fun?! Scarey more like!! This is stunning. I love the papers & the colour scheme. You're a whizz with the Copics! My Simply Sassy stamps are on preorder & I can't wait to get my mitts on them! Love those new poppies. I'm off to WOC to take a closer look.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Pink lady said...

A gorgeous card, Dena! Love the edge punch and colors!! Beautiful colored the cool and sweet image, too.

Thank you sooooo much for the lovely card og images..I got it in my mail today...yeeehhh:-)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Laila.

Maria Therese said...

Oh wow! So happy I pre-ordered!! Thanks for the inspiration ♥

Jodie from Oz said...

Dena, how cute, love the funky image and your colours and colouring are gorgeous. OMG stay away from those crocs, how scary. hugs Jodie from Oz

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! such great colours!!! Love the fancy black edges! such an amazing card! Hugs Juls

Casper said...

Hiya Dena,

I am Casper,Pleased to meet you!

Congratulations & good luck in your new Dt at The Sugar Bowl!

Your cards are amazing,your card is for The Sugar Bowl is sooo unusual! Very effective!

Watch out for those snappers in the water!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails