Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sneak Peek LOTV!

Here is another sneak peek of the newest LOTV release.  This little cutie is called "Rosie With Cake".  Don't you love her?!!!!!

We have a new challenge this week at the Lily of the Valley Challenge and it is a wonderful sketch by Bev.
I used my Doodlebug papers that I like so much and colored her with copics!  I used Kylie's wonderful technique she uses around her images to give it a soft look.  Thanks girl for the tips!  It is so much easier with DI in my opinion.

Again, I added a Prima flower with the gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft roses just for a little different look.  You can see the pretty hot pink pearls I used that are also from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Party Girls, Tea and Chat, and Circle Sentiments will be available at the NEC show on Nov. 4th, and then for sale online on November 12th.This is a must have collection!

I hope you will join our challenge this week, it is a super easy sketch to work with.  Please have a look at all the wonderful cards the DT have made!

Thank you for taking time to come and see my creations!!!

Hugs, Dena




18 comments:

jolanda said...

wow, again a gorgeous card!!! I always admire your coloring and I still wonder how you learned it. Did you follow lessons or is it just experience??
Also I was wondering how you get that soft color round the image with copics and when I start reading what you wrote, I saw the link to kylie's blog so I'm going to hop over there right away LOL.
hugs, jolanda

Kylie said...

Ohhh Dena!! Yum yum yum!! I want some cake now, lol. Your colouring is gorgeous! I love the pinky hue. Fantastic job :) What a little cutie this Rosie image is. I think I might have to get her, hehe.
Hugs!
Kylie xx
PS - Thanks so much for the link back!

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm just LOVING these new cuties - I'm going to have to stop visiting if you keep tempting me this way - LOL. Nah - I'd miss your gorgeous creations waaaayyyy tooooo much!
xXx

Melanie-Jane said...

Oh wow Dena, this is such a beautiful card. I really love the way you coloured Rosie and all the colours just fit perfectly together. I would love to know how you made that soft pink in the background. Which technique is beeing used...

Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Hanna said...

This card really made me smile, it's so full with colours and true happines, a perfect birthday card!
You can't do anything but just LOVE this card! STUNNING!

hugs & love,
Hanna

Margo said...

Absolutely beautiful is this card.

xx Margo.

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Love your card! Think I need to buy this adorable stamp! Just Beautiful Dena!

Blessings,
Gloria

charlene said...

Adorable card I really need to get some of these images :)
Hugs

RubyM:) said...

YUP ME TOO!!!!!!!! Yeah a must have set for sure!If i can't find them in the U.S will have to get them from the actual site.More thank likely will end up doing that lol! You give us so much inspiration.Wonderfuly colored with the most gorgeous papers.RubyM:)

Jane said...

Oh she's gorgeous and so is your card! beautiful colours hun! hugs, Jane xxx

wendyvanderkooij said...

Hi Dena, what a great card. Love the colors and how you colored the image.
Love
Wendy

dolcreations said...

This has got to be the inspiration station that is for sure! Beautifully done Dena!
P.S. Dena what is the name of the watercolour paper you used when doing your distress inks?

Juls said...

so so adorable!!!! Loving all the cupcakes in the background! Hugs Juls

Eileen said...

Hi Dena
What beautiful cards you have. I love the shading round the image but I cannot find the instructions on how to do it on Kylies blog. I know I am not very with it at the moment but I just cannot see it.
luv
eileen
x

Di said...

Oh dena! you have done it again! this is just soooo gorgeous the colours are so pretty and i just love the image!
Hugs di xxxx

Niki Estes said...

Such a cute card, Dena!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card! You are so inspiring. Thank you. Jenny

Tammi said...

These girls are adorable and so is your card, super cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails