Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Are all my US friends getting ready for Thanksgiving this week?  We are! I have my Mom and Dad and brother coming in.  My poor kiddos are both getting their wisdom teeth out on Tuesday, so I'm not sure how much they are going to want to eat, awe.  I wanted to save this card for Thursday, but the LOTV Challenge falls on that day so I am posting a "Happy Thanksgiving" card early.


I am so thrilled that I found some time to make a card for some challenges.  This one is going into:
Stamp With Fun - The theme is square
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Distressing
Papertake Weekly - Autumn Skies
Create4Fun - Sketch

I think this is the first time for me to join 4 at once.  Woo Hoo me! 


I colored this cute Belles and Whistles stamp with copics and prisma pencils onto the wonderful Super Smooth Card!!!!  The paper is Paper Loft and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used the Deep Ivory Curly Wild Rose, 15 mm orange roses, 10mm tan roses and red gypsophilia.  The leaf punch is an EK Success Frond punch.

Let me leave you with one more picture, that is just the cutest thing EVER!!!!!

My sweet Rambo!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

arjette said...

Ooooh wauw what a beautifull card!!! You've colored it sooo beautifull!!!

gr. arjette.

Crafteezee said...

Dena, this is gorgeous, love your colouring. Stunning. Hugs Tracy x

yvon said...

Look at those two, sooo adorable. Love the way you colord them.
And what a cutie Rambo is.
Hugs, Yvon

dolcreations said...

When I saw your card I was just in awhhhh...your colouring is superb by far! Beautiful work Dena...
Then I scroll down a little to see your furball RAMBO.....he totally stole the show! I love him! Looks like he so well loved,just like our furball!!!

Frea said...

Hi Dena, great card, love the image. Of course thanksgiving isn't done here (Netherlands) so we're just heading straight for Christmas LOL! Love your doggy, have two Cavalier King Charles myself, they also have these sweet puppy dog eyes like yours. GReetz, Frea

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there Dena, really love your Thanksgiving card, just amazed at the way you colour images, stunning! and Rambo is a gorgeous little star, lucky you:0) xx

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Dena!! I love this image and your coloration of it is perfection!! Such pretty colors and details!!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and yes that is the cutest picture!! Looks exhausted!! LOL
:)Kathy

Teri said...

This card just blew me away!! Your coloring, the image, the embellishments... just beautiful!!! As always... your work is fabulous!!!
Rambo isn't too bad either.. LOL!!
Hugs,
Teri

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet Dena and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Kristel said...

A gorgeous card Dena! Looks amazing! Great colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Pink lady said...

A gorgeous card, Dena!! Lovely image you have colored! Everything beautiful put together..as always:-) Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family!!
Rambo is very cute too:-)

Have a great week! Hugs Laila.

Sassylassy said...

So sorry I havnt visited in a while!
This image is darling!!!!! Super sweet. The colours are just gorgeous. Amazing job sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie

Sassylassy said...

I also have to add Rambo is do cute!

Autumn Mist said...

Your card is lovely, and so is your darling dog.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarah said...

A beautiful card with real depth, and the colour is gorgeous - love the grass effect to. Also Rambo is just so cute to. Hugs SarahS

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is just beautiful! Beautiful coloring like always and I love the fall colors, papers, and embellishments!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Dena two stunning photos you are showing her both the card and Rambo look wonderful and I love them both, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Totally gorgeous Dena!! Love the autumnal colours..so pretty. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! We don't celebrate here ...just waiting patiently for Christmas to come!

Hugs Judy xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colourwork, gorgeous papers on this lovely card and Rambo is just tooooo cute! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails