Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Magnolia Anything Goes!

Hello my crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!  It's time for another special monthly challenge with Just Magnolia.  Many of the DT are adding "BEADS" to their projects.  You can play along with us OR "ANYTHING GOES".  

I have chosen to use beads on my card.  This beautiful angel bead set was given to me by the sweet Karen from Sugar Nellie.  I love it!  Here's a little about the rest of my card:
Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Magnolia - Fall Kit Angel and LOTV Circle Sentiments
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  Sorry I cut the strip off that has the name!
Tools:  MS Snowflake punch,Quickutz Snowflake, Sizzix embossing folder,
Embellies:  White roses, Guipure white lace,  pearls, all from Wild Orchid Crafts, Fun Flock, Polar White Flower Soft,  stickles


I'm not sure you can tell from the picture, but I added a mixture of Flower Soft and Fun Flock around the circle and also to the snowflakes.  I really like how it turned out.

Well, that's another Christmas card marked off the list! haha!  I have a love of all these cute angels!!

Until next time!!!...............Thank you for visiting!!!

Hugs, Dena

19 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!!

dolcreations said...

Stunning Dena...stunning!Your choice of papers, your colouring,your idea using the flower soft and fun is awesome! LOVE IT!

Astrid said...

So lovely card, gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Autumn Mist said...

So sweet, but I must be honest, atm I'm finding the stamps a bit strange because the characters don't have mouths which I think looks a bit odd. Any idea why the artist has decided to do them that way?

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dena!
Gorgeous card,beautifully coloured image and fab paper's :)
hugs amanda xx

Christina C. said...

This card is breathtakingly gorgeous, Dena!!!! Fabulous job!

Judi said...

Another GORGEOUS card Dena! Love the colours you've used.

Judi xx

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful! I love that sentiment and all the snowflakes and flowers!

Barb said...

Hi Dena,
This is one of my favorite images. What a sweet card.
Thanks for sharing, wishing you an enjoyable week-end.
Barb in Texas

Tracy V. said...

Beautiful Dena!! I love the layout, the snowflakes and of course the colouring. So pretty!
Tracy

Anne said...

This is soo lovely, I adore this image and your coloring is amazing! :)

Juls said...

wow this is amazing!!!! I do love the flowers in the centre of the snowfakes! Hugs Juls

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Dena. It was great to meet you yesterday with Andie. Julie and I had such a fun time at the NEC and the day ended fabulously with you guys! Lovin your most recent card here. I recognise that sentiment and I'm now, of course, bummed that I didn't purchase the set when I had the chance. Fabulous colourwork, design and fancy trimmings. Lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally gorgeous Dena - LOVE the snowflakes and the softness of the flock and flower soft!
xXx

JAZZLINS DESIGNS said...

Good morning Dena, i am just loving this gorgeous card hunny, it has been a while since i visited your blog, ive got completely behind with my blogging since opening the shop. Wow you've been busy, with lots of gorgeous makes as always! It was a real pleasure to meet you at the NEC on Friday, I can still hardly believe it. Just wish I could have been there on saturday to see you in work!! hope you enjoyed your first visit to the UK, big hugs Linda x

Melli said...

Waht´s a Gorgeous card.

I Love the image an der colours!

Melli

Tanja E. said...

Hi Dena, your card is just gorgeous. It brings softnes and blessings. Beautifully coloured angel, just beautiful. So pretty!

Michele said...

Beautiful card Dena. Love the colouring of the image and the wonderful details also. Hugs
Michele x

Pam S. said...

SO adorable Dena! I didn't order her... ugh! I thought I ordered a lot but I keep seeing more done up and wishing! lol silly me!
I will just enjoy her here! TFS! Beautiful card!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails