Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Magnolia - White and One Other Color


 
It is time for another Just Magnolia Challenge and this time we are looking for "White and One Other Color".  The DT have made some amazing cards with the white color theme!!!

I used one of the new Christmas stamps from Magnolia called "Angel Tilda".  I decided to make one of those circle easel cards that I see so many people making.  Norma has a wonderful tutorial that you can find HERE.

When I saw my friend Christine's adorable card HERE I knew I had to use her idea with the snowflakes. If you have never visited her blog, I encourage you to do so.  She's awesome!  I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch to make the border.  I colored my image with copics and the paper is from a DCDW pad called Peppermint Forest.  There is a lot of stickles all over the dress and her wings.  I used Marianne D's snowflakes also and I created the sentiment on my computer.  Those little rhinestones were a pain to put on, but I just had to have them! haha!


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts along with the crystal chandeliers.

That's about it! I hope you will join our challenge this week.  

Thank you for having a look at my blog today!  Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Dena

26 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Renkata said...

So wonderful and precious card Dena!

Louise said...

Beautiful card, great details and color

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!! Love the snowflakes behind, everything is beautiful. I haven't tried circular stitching yet, to scared to mess something up,lol! your stitching is wonderful. Have a fantastic weekend!

Louise said...

Hi Dena :)
This is so unbelivebly beautiful! :)
Love the whole execution and the white and blue looks so great togheter :)
Amazing coloration!
Hugs

Frea said...

Wow Dena, amazing card. And I do love the idea of the snowflakes. Frea

dolcreations said...

Dena this is gorgeous! I just love the way you did that little Tilda! Thank-you so much for the compliment...coming from YOU means soooo much!

Teri said...

Oh Dena, another delicious creation!! Love the snowflake treatment!! Your work just blows me away every day!! Truly a gifted artist!! The colors are just beautiful!! Lovely!!
Hugs,
Teri

Kathy said...

THis is just adorable Dena!! I see that a few of us went with this popular Angel!! LOL She is adorable and your coloration really brings her to life!
Hope you have a wonderful week-end!!
In a few weeks I will be a fellow Texan!!! I can't believe it went by that fast!! LOL
:)Kathy

papirdilla said...

This is so beautiful, Dena! Really good idea with the snowflakes. Love it:) And I love your card!

Big hugs,
Hanne

Margo said...

This is a very beautiful card.
Beautiful details.

xxx Margo.

LINDA W. said...

As always beautiful card
Hugs Linda

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi Dena, what a beautiful card! and those snowflakes on the edge WAUW great idea!!
Hugs Ageeth

Ageeth Holster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janiel/ janny said...

very pretty Dena... where in the heck is your color create dt card?? LOL........ did you forget???
hugs, Janiel

Christina C. said...

Dena, this is a phenomenal work of art! It shows amazing creativity.
Beautiful!!!!!

Judi said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! In case you hadn't gathered ... I LOVE it!

Hugs

Judi xxx

yvon said...

This is just so beautiful. Just gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Astrid said...

Ohhh Wow beautiful Dena. Gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Kerryn said...

such a beautiful card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

"A" your Adorable! What a sweet card, Dena! Hugs, Lesley

Lori said...

Beautiful Dena! I can image you having such fun with those rhinestones lol! They are gorgeous... I'm glad you added them!
Love and hugs ~
Lori

crafting caz said...

A beautiful card hun xxx

detenish said...

Beautiful card Dena !!!

Julie said...

Hiya there!! What a fab idea - love the snowflakes edging the image!! Too gorgeous!! Loving all your cards as always, Mrs C but your little Rambo is getting my vote today!! Hope the dentist isn't too painful for your kiddos!! Loadsa love Juliexx

Kylie said...

So beautiful Dena! I love the clean white and blue together. The snowflakes are a fabulous idea,
Hugs
Kylie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails