Thursday, November 18, 2010

LOTV Challenge and Blog Hop Winner!

Oops! Sorry about that post last night! ha ha! I was rushed and accidentally posted without finishing!  Anyhow....

I know everyone enjoyed the blog hop we had last week to introduce the new images for LOTV.   The winner of my stamp is:

Here are your random numbers:
150
Timestamp: 2010-11-18 01:39:00 UTC

and #150 is ........................Karen of My Crafty Cupboard

Please contact me Karen with your name and address, so that I can forward that on.

******************************************************************

Our challenge this week at Lili of the Valley Challenge is Glitter and Glitz!  Oh, LOTV does have some cute stamps for this theme!


I had to use my new paper pad I got from NEC and begged Mina for! ha ha! Not really, she gave it up all on her own! Anyhow, it is a K&Co. pad called Mckenna that has the most fabulous papers.  The image is called "Feather Boa".  I added glitter all over the place and used the technique of embossing irridescent glitter all  over the entire image!  She is very sparkly in real life! haha!  My flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I colored this image with copics this time and she looks a bit peachy but the smaller printed paper really is peachy in real life so that is the reason for it.  

I have to tell you about the most wonderful paper to use with copics.........It is being sold at LOTV here.  Some of you may have bought it at NEC.  Well, I was lucky enough to get some and WOW!!! It is fantastic!  I don't know the brand, I think it is top secret, but it is fantastic.  The colors blend beautifully!!! It is by far my favorite new paper for copics.

Well, I have a super cute Colour Create card to share with you on Saturday.  I just like separating the challenge cards.  Be sure to stop by the Colour Create Challenge Blog though because the new colors this week are picked by my friend Janiel and they are GORGEOUS!!! The DT have made some amazing pieces of art!

Time to run! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Hugs, Dena

14 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your sweet little card is guaranteed to share a smile! Love all the sparkle and your PPs too. Perfect!
Thanks for sharing your work today! :o)

Lena said...

This is a wonderful card. Love colors and stamp. Really a great job.
Hugs
Lena

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Dena, fab card hun, gorgeous image and papers, love your flower too and the ribbon lol, hugs Liz xx

karen said...

Whoo HOO, I am thrilled to win the stamp, thank you.
Stunning card as always, hugs, Karen x

dolcreations said...

Oh Dena...this card is so pretty! I just love that paper too! I love the soft glitter everywhere! Stunning colours!

yvon said...

Wow Dena, this is a super card. Love those papers and the glittering everywhere.
Hugs, Yvon

Riet said...

Wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Niki Estes said...

So pretty! I love the sparkle and beautiful coloring as always!

Julie said...

Hi Dena - this is just too, too cute!!! Love the image and she has been coloured perfectly as per usual!! Wonderful card! Juliexxx

Donalda said...

This is just adorable dear.

Donalda said...

This is just adorable dear.

mar1ene said...

Truly stunning Dena, love all the details, glitter and stunning colouring!

*Smiles*

Marlene xx

Lori said...

I do love these lil cuties!! Another fabulous card Dena :)
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so sweet one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails