Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NEW Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy #2!!


Now, here she is in all her glory, pout face, tutu and all!!!! Don't you just love it!!! I couldn't wait to show you this card!!! This little gal is from the second Simply Sassy release from Sugar Nellie.  To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what her name it. So sorry, but she is that new.


OMG! Look at those eyes! I know I get a little googoo over these images. I just have so much fun working with them. Her pouty cheeks are just pinchable!!!  I used copics for this one!

So, to add the tulle on the side I took and ran a stitch line down some of my plain tulle and then pulled one end to gather it.  I used a double layer of tulle when I did this.  Then, I added rhinestones here and there like a real tutu usually has!  For my flower cluster, I just added loops under the beautiful roses from Wild Orchid Crafts!  My sentiment is a new one coming out from Lily of the Valley called Circle Sentiments.  

I would so love to hear some clever saying that I could put with her.  That is just not something I am good at, but think she deserves a fun sentiment for my next card.  So please share any of your thoughts with me!

These little cuties will be available very soon at Funky Kits.  For now, Karen is giving away a few of these new babies on the Sugar Nellie Blog, so hop on over and add your name to be included in the drawing!!!!

I hope you like her as much as I do! Thank you for the help with the sentiments and for stopping by today!

Hugs, Dena

15 comments:

Elaine said...

Amazing Dena!
I fell in love with your card yesterday when I saw her over on SN blog.
Fab colours and the tulle is an awesome addition.
Have fun when you come to the UK and I'm sure you'll manage a little shopping too?

Love Elaine xx

Tab said...

Totally gorge hun, love the delish colours and those new stamps are just divine!

So looking forward to seeing you at the NEC, fingers crossed that I will be able to find you lol. Will be a blast :o)

Hugs Tab xxx

Juls said...

she is just so so so gorgeous!!! Loving the colour combo, the netting down the side is just perfect!!! Love your florals and ribbons too!!! gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Christina C. said...

What an amazing image...love this stamp!!!! Sooo many stamps to love....so little time!!! Sigh!!!!
You colored and showcased this cutie to perfection, Dena.

kaylou said...

Hi Dena
wow this is just so gorgeous, love the ribbon and flower detail and of course your fabulous colouring, Gorgeous Hun.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

Your card is totally gorgeous Dena. Lovethe new stamp and she's beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Dena this is so very beautiful!
Your colouring is superb and your design wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Pink lady said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Dena!
Just Love the papers, colors and details!
Very cute image..lovely and amazing coloring:-)..as always!!

Have a great week! Hugs Laila.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥

yvon said...

Oooh, look at her, she is adorable. You colord her perfectly.
Hugs, Yvon

Sue said...

Gorgeous card! love the colours you have used. The stamp is coloured in just perfectly!

Really sweet and adorable!

Sue B xxx

Julye said...

Love these new Sassy stamps and can't wait to order the 2nd set, I think this one is just so cute.
Sentiments well how about 'All dressed up and no where to go' she may be looking sad about that or 'Stupid frilly frock, where are my jeans' or 'How can I climb trees in this thing' as she looks more a tom boy to me who would be so uncomfortable in a pretty frilly frock.Your card is fab, wish I could do pink.

Debbie Pamment said...

Noooooo - not MORE - my last lot only just arrived and here you are tempting me AGAIN! LOL. This is sooooo cute though - I can feel the tempting beggining!!!
xXx

Tammi said...

Look at that face, too cute! Gorgeous coloring and details!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails