Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Winners Picked For LOTV Candy!

Ok, the person who won my LOTV candy the other day never got in touch with me, sooooo, I picked TWO more using the Random Integer Generator.  The stamps are still from the Christmas collection, just different ones.  I am a nice person though and if detenish contacts me after this post I will still honor her winning PLUS the other two from this post, so it is win, win!!! 

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the two new winners for 4 LOTV stamps:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6 125
Timestamp: 2010-11-16 14:14:37 UTC

That means #6 is kristin  AND  #125 is Clara (who emailed me and asked to be entered since she doesn't have a blog).

Have a wonderful day and I sure hope these girls contact me!  Here is my email tdconcien@sbcglobal.net

Hugs and thanks for entering my candy!

Dena

4 comments:

detenish said...

Dena! Sorry (((I am happy! I want to say thanks a million!!!))))))))))))))))))

detenish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Astrid said...

Congrats to the two ladies.
Hugs Astrid

Frea said...

COngratulations Clara and Kristin!!
Greetz, Frea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails