Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photos at NEC!

Oh my did I have a GREAT time at the NEC and visiting the beautiful UK!!! What a pleasant group of people!  I have always wanted to go to England and after chatting with Andie for a little over a year, I decided it was finally time to go.  Andie was the most gracious hostess and chaffeur! haha!  Here are a few picture of the amazing girls I met.

 Andie and I had drinks Friday night with the super sweet Julie and Lesley.  Great girls!

The LOTV booth was hands down the MOST FABULOUS booth there!!!! The samples Jacqui and Bev made were even more gorgeous in real life and here is a pic of the adorable Jacqui as she colored!!!! I met my blogging friend Linda at this booth also.

 I was over the moon excited to meet Lisa and Laila from LOTV along with Lucy, Richard, Jacqui, and Bev (you are such a riot Bev)! I feel so fortunate to be a part of their challenge team.  What down to earth sweet people.  Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

 Here is my Colour Create and Just Magnolia teammie Mina Hartley with Andie. What a nice gal!!! Thanks for giving up that paper pad girlie!!!! ha ha!

In this photo is Jo, Heather, Andie, me, Mina, and Chris! What a super nice group of people! The highlight of NEC was meeting all of you and I'm so glad I got a chance to do it!  I also meet Tab, Kim, Marlene, and Tara (which I have been pronouncing wrong) Hello! why didn't we get a photo Tara?

Another wonderful moment was meeting Paul and Siri of Wild Orchid Crafts and their cutie little boy!!! What nice people!!!  I am truly honored to be a part of their team!

Whew! I did meet a lot of people and had a super fabby time!  Now, I'm trying to convince Andie it's time for her to come to Texas!

Anyhow, pay close attention to this blog because I will have some super awesome LOTV candy to give away.  I just have to figure out Mr. Linky first.

Hugs to you all and especially all the wonderful girls I meet at NEC who made me feel so welcome in their country.  You guys ROCK!!!

Dena

26 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely pics hun, Mina and I hunted high and low for you on the Friday and couldn't find you LOL so sorry I missed meeting you! hugs, Jane xxx

Pami said...

Glad you had a great time. The photos look like you did! Pami x

Tammi said...

Thanks for sharing, wonderful pics Dena, glad you got to meet up with so many! ~hugs

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Ahhh it was so wonderful to meet both you and Andie. It won't only be Andie who needs to save the pennies for Texas, I want to be on that plane !!!

Take care darlin and speak soon,

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Hey girl! Looks like we had a great time!! Thank goodness you didn't use that other photo! These turned out so well. Hope you're recovering after your whistle stop trip over. Will e-mail you tonight.
Huge Hugs for my favourite Texan!
Andie xx

Juls said...

such great piccys!!! Looks like a fun day! Hugs Juls

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Great pics ...looks like you had a fabulous time. Scotland next time????

Chat soon my friend!

Judy xx

dolcreations said...

Looks like you had such an awesome time! Oh to be at that LOTV booth!

Autumn Mist said...

I am so jealous of anybody who managed to go to the NEC! Glad you had a great time though, especially as you came such a long way (I am only about an hour away!) I'll definitely be going next year, though.

Angela said...

Oh that looks like so much fun, Dena! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable trip! Lucky gal! ;) hugs, Angela

Renkata said...

wow you lucky girl, I did hear about the NEC so late :)

Pink lady said...

Hi Dena, looks like you had an awesome time and trip to England! Our hobby is just great:-)
Have a nice Tuesday!
Hugs Laila.

Pink lady said...

Hi Dena, looks like you had an awesome time and trip to England! Our hobby is just great:-)
Have a nice Tuesday!
Hugs Laila.

Kim Piggott said...

Dena absolutely love your wonderful photo's!
It was a real pleasure to meet you a total blast!
hugs
kim x

Vicka M said...

AWEEE! I am so happy for you Dena! Seems like you had a wonderful time! I wish I could be there too:)

Di said...

Oh Dena i feel so sad now after seeing all your photos, just looked at Taras stash too, i do so now wish i had come i am only 3 hrs away, boo hoo,it would have been lovely to meet everyone, will try next yr for sure.
Hugs Di xxxx

Aussie Loz said...

oh, i am so jealous! I've already been warning my DH that one day... one day... I'm going over to NEC! Great photos, I'm sure you had a blast! ♥

Rica said...

Hi Sweetie, fabulous photo's, what a great day and I can't tell you how fabulous it was meeting up at last, look forward to the next time, or does that mean I have to come to Texas? I have a photo of the elusive Tara, very difficult to tie her down long enough to photograph her. If you want any of the photo's I have just let me know and I'll email them to you.
Loads of love and hugs Heather xx

yvon said...

Wow, looks like you had a lot of fun.
Hugs, Yvon

Lorraine A said...

I wish I was there too,,, maybe next time we can go together ! ,,,:-) I am really sorry to have missed your trip to Europe xx

luv
Lols x x x

charlene said...

Dena how fun ! I am so glad you had the opportunity to go and meet all these wonderful gals in person..thanks for putting a face to some of the blogs I visit
Hugs

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hunny it was fantastic meeting you and Andie what a truly fabulous time we all had, sorry I had a fit of the giggles!!!! Thank you also for your wonderful gift I can smell the Cookies at this moment :)

I cannot believe you actually got 2 photos of me, it is a miracle as I am camera shy!!!
biggest hugs dear and hoep we meet again soon xxxxxxx

Sharon Keanly said...

It looks as if you girls had loads of fun... thanks for sharing your post and pics with us. hugs Sharon x

Fleur said...

Fab pics Dena, it was lovely to meet you.
Hugz fleur xXx

Sassylassy said...

Good for you sweetie I am so glad you had a great time and met some good buddies! The LOTV booth looks awesome!
Hugs Bonnie

Pam S. said...

So happy for you Dena! What wonderful memories you'll have of times shared with kindred stampers! So fun to see you with in photos with all these gals! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails