Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sugar Bowl!!!


How is everyone today?  I am better today.  Yesterday the kids had those widsom teeth out and boy was  I hopping to take care of all of their needs! My goodness!  Everything went well though and they are just a little swollen!

Today, I have a super cute Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy card to show you.  She is called "I Love the Read".  I thought it would be cute to make a card for Alyssa when she is getting ready to take her semester exams.  She gets so stressed, it would be a nice little "pick me up" card.  I adore ALL of the Simply Sassy girls and these little nerds are way adorable!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, I colored with copics and used MME - Home papers.  I kept it very simple and followed the wonderful sketch by Marlene over at the Sugar Bowl, so I will be entering it there!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here so to everyone a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!!! I can't wait for my brother to get here!!!

Big hugs and thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave me a little comment!

Dena

19 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Dena, luv the adorable image...your colouring is amazing.

xx lizzy xx :)

Frea said...

Hi Dena, she sure is slightly nerdy hihi!! But I love the card you made with her! Great work. Hugs, Frea

Angela said...

Oh she is an adorable nerdy girl! Your coloring is so fabulous! I love the papers you've chosen to use on this card and the sentiment is perfect! I need that one! hugs, Angela

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

So cute and so gorgeous! Love the pretty colours and glad to hear your babies are getting better! Will e-mail you tonight :)

Hugs to you my friend,
Judy xx

dolcreations said...

So glad that everything went well with the wisdom teeth! Not much fun is it. You feel so badly for them, but I think kids heal nice and quick!
Love this card!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tiets said...

this is so cute and fabulous!!! Hugs Tiets

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!! So love your coloring!! Thanks for entering the Sugar Bowl♥

Susan.... said...

Thats a beautiful card !
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours for tomorrow ! Hope you have a wonderful day !
hugs
Susan x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Aaaaww bless. What a sweet idea to give this adorable card to Alyssa. Glad all went well with the teeth! I think I'm a bit nerdy, but I've never looked this cute. Maybe I should try this hairstyle, what do you think? I actually wore glasses like this back in the 80's. It scares me to think about it!! Happy Thanksgiving to you & all your family.
Huge Hugs,
Andie xx

Di said...

OH Dena this is just gorgeous i love these images!
i hpe your kids are ok! and have a fab thankgiving, i am glad we dont have it, i could not cope with cooking now and Christmas!! too much effort!
Anyhow have fun hun!
Hugs Di xxxx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Gorgeous card Dena!, love these cute images and fab colouring too.
Have a great thanksgiving
hugs Vicky xx

yvon said...

Yep, she is devently adorable. Love the way you colord her.
Hugs, YVon

Lisette Morris said...

Awesome card! This image is adorable and your coloring is as always fantastic!

Pat said...

Hi Dena...your card is purely delightful!! I love this little Sassy girl...and you've colored her beautifully!! Your DPs and layering are perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl!!
Pat Frank

Norma said...

Dena, gorgeous card. Love the clean look here 'cause your DP's are beautiful and colourful. That Sassy gal is so sweet and as always your colouring is fantastic.
Hava a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Norma

mar1ene said...

Morning hunnie,
Another stunning beauty, isn't she just darling?
Love the colour combo and all the details are perfect!
Have a wonderful day!

Marlene xx

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Dena!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Dena,I love the image and your papier.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!!! I am loving these sassy images, and your colours are just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails