Monday, November 1, 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas!


So did everyone love seeing the new flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts?  I really do love them.  
We have a new challenge today for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge and it is "CLASSIC CHRISTMAS".  We would love to see all those traditional Christmas cards you are making.  You will have a chance to win a fabulous prize from WOC too!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Magnolia - Sneaky Tilda, LOTV - Circle Sentiments
Inks:  Distressed Inks
Paper:  K & Co. - Glad Tidings Cardinal & Holly
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Holly Punch, Sewing Machine
Embellies:  Red Curly Wild Rose, Olive Cherry Blossoms, White Gypsophilia, Holly berries are 3mm pearls all from Wild Orchid Crafts and sheer ribbon from stash


That's about it for me today.  I leave in two days for the UK.  I can't wait to meet all you blogging buddies!!!

Thanks for visiting me today.  Be sure to join in on our challenge and see what all the DT have done.  I just LOVE Christmas and am soooooo glad the Halloween festivities are over! Yuk!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Martinas Welt said...

Oh, what a little cutie this is! I really love your new card with the traditional Christmas colours and the new flowers...wow...amazing!
Martina

Maris said...

what a great card this is, love the papers and coloring xx

Kylie said...

OMG - you lucky duck! I wanna come with you! How awesome to meet gorgeous blogging buddies! Speaking of gorgeous.. what a beautiful Christmas card!
Hugs
Kylie

Sonja Bekker said...

Hi Dena,

As always Lovely!!

Sonja x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card Dena, love the all the flowers too.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

oh wow, breathtakingly lovely. Colouring wow and the papers and design, magic.
janex

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi Dena, soooo nice!!! Love it very much. Have a nice day, Ageeth

claudia said...

Wow Dena, what a lovely card!I love the colors used and also the paper.
I would like to ask you an advise: I use the distress inks and a pen brush and sometimes the color go outside the stamp and I can't do anything to cancel it. Your coloring is perfet, how do you make it?
Thank you very much in advance for you help.
xoxoxo
Claudia

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dena and such fabulous colouring and design. I love the rich colours of the papers, perfect for Christmas. Hope you're well sweetie. Hugs, Chris

dolcreations said...

Oh Dena...this card is just so stunning! You do one gorgeous creation after another! I love the flower arrangement at the side! Have a wonderful trip!!!!

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I hope you have a fabulous trip!

Christina C. said...

Dena, this is the prettiest card I have seen with this image...magnificent!!!!!!

Renkata said...

OMG Dina, amazing card. I really love these Christmas colours, it's something magical about them.
Beautiful flowers.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card Dena!

yvon said...

Absoluteley gorgeous card Dena, Love it.
Hugs, Yvon

Pam S. said...

Beautiful Dena! love this Tilda and the flowers are gorgeous!
Pam Going Postal

RubyM:) said...

WOOOOHOOO This one really pops with that shading!!!! Awosme DP that go very well with the flowers.VERY GORGEOUS HUN!! Have a great time in NE and bring us back something very pretty lol!!!!!!!! whoooohooooo! Becareful and be safe.For reals take lots of pictures.We will be watching your blog for you HE HE ,(((HUGS)))RubYM:)

Janiel/ janny said...

BEAUTIFUL DENA!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm pretty sure I saw this card IRL at Julie's yesterday! Am I right? It looked even more beautiful in the flesh and had pride of place! Warmest wishes, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails