Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winner of My LOTV Candy and a DT card for Sugar Nellie!

I would like to thank EVERYONE who joined in for the chance to win the 4 LOTV Christmas stamps that I had to offer as candy.  I will be drawing again next week for the  LOTV Challenge Blog candy from the blog hop that all the DT are giving away.

So here are the results:



Congratulations!!!  The number was 122 - detenesh.  Please contact me within the next 2 days with your full name and address to claim your prize.  My email is on my sidebar.

***********************************************************

I would also like to share with you a Sugar Nellie card using the newest Simply Sassy designs!!! This one is called "Luv a Latte".  Oh these are such fun images.  I am currently working on another one as a birthday card for my daughter.  They are just so perfect for people who don't like the cutsey!!!


I am loving using my copics for these images.   They are perfect for them!  I used my Tim Holtz paper pad for the paper and the little wired hearts are from Hobby Lobby in the Christmas decor section.  The square "Take Time For" stamp is one that was given to me and I'm not sure of the name.

The new Simply Sassy are available NOW at Funky Kits.  Be sure to get them before they sell out!!!  Sugar Nellie is coming out with so much rubber, you don't want to miss a thing, so be sure to watch the blog for all the details.

That's it for me!  Thank you for stopping by!  I am feeling a little better and I appreciate all the sweet words you sent!  You guys are the best!!!

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love your card Dena..cute cute cute! The hearts are really a nice touch! So glad to hear you are feeling much better!

paola said...

STUNNING!!!! colored to perfection as per y9ou usual style, so right that they are perfect for those who dont like the cutesy. I am totally loving that tag that you sued for your sentiment, from where? love it!
smiles
Paola

papirdilla said...

Hi!
This is soooo cute, Dena! I really love the image:) And the colors... Love everything about it...:) Hope you will get well soon.

Wish you a great weekend and take care!

Big hugs,
Hanne

Astrid said...

Its a lovely card Dena, and the winner of the candy Congrats.
Hugs Astrid

charlene said...

I have to agree this one is a cutie for sure ! Awesome coloring and the papers are just perfect too !

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Dena loving these stamps just ordered my set just hope i can get some time to play

Congratulations Detenesh Happy stamping.
Anne xx

yvon said...

Congrats to the winner.
I love your card, again. It's beautiful.
All the best and have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Aussie Loz said...

i love these sugar nellie stamps and wish the budget could stretch enough to get the all! Love the wire hearts ♥

jenny said...

Stunning card! I love this new image and you've coloured her beautifully x

Jenny xx

Christina C. said...

Your card is stunning and I totally LOVE that sentiment tag!!!!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Fleur said...

A stunning card, gorgeous colouring & perfect embellishments

Hugz Fleur xXx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
This is so gorgeous. Definitely got to get this one. Glad to hear your feeling better. Ben was off school poorly on Fri too & is still feeling a bit below par. But, good news, I just found your stamp. It was in that paper bag you gave me & I was about ot throw out. I'll get it in the post to you on Monday. Hope you're back to 110% real soon.
Huge Hugs,
Andie xx

Angela said...

Love my lattes! ;) What a fun image, Dena! Beautiful coloring as always! Love those heart buttons and use of the twine! hugs, Angela

Brook said...

Great card. Love it!

Vicka M said...

She is perfect! I love the bow:) And the hearts are so delicious!

detenish said...

Dena!WOW.WOW.WOW!!! I'm very happy thank you very much!!!

Tammi said...

Oh so cute! Great little additions of hearts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails