Thursday, December 30, 2010

Colour Create Challenge


Hello everyone!  I'm back with a card for Colour Create and it was my turn to  pick the colors so I chose PINK, RED, and WHITE with the option of HEARTS.  I thought we could all get a little head start on Valentines Day!    Here's the inspiration photo I chose:

 Our wonderful sponsor is  I Did It Creations this fortnight.

For my card I used another sneak peek from Lili of the Valley called "Together Forever". This is one of the stamps that comes with a little sentiment. These will be released on January 11th, 2011.  The price will be 4 pounds each!! What a deal!  The Lili of the Valley office will be closed until the January 4th.  I colored with copics and I'm sorry but I don't remember the paper name since it was last year's and I cut off the label.  All of my roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts!

It has been raining cats and dogs here today! My poor puppy had a hard time going out to potty.  He got drenched when I finally forced him to go out.... awww!  Hopefully this will bring better weather for tomorrow!

Have a great day and see you tomorrow with my Just Magnolia card!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena


21 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Dena!! I love the colour combo... I'm going to have to play along this challenge :) Such an adorable image too,
Hugs
Kylie xx

Maria Therese said...

So sweet card! Love your coloring!

Diane said...

This is wonderful, Dena! Great use of this fabulous image!
Diane x

Rachael said...

I love the colours Dena - they are so rich. Fab card! Rachael :) xx

Astrid said...

Wow Dena, this is pretty red. Gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

angelwhispers said...

What fabulous colours the card just looks devine!! Love Chanelle xx

Juls said...

stunning!!! Love the image and the gingham ribbon is just perfect! Hugs Juls

Kristel said...

Woww this is truly gorgeous Dena!!
Hugs Kristel

Lou said...

Hi!just love this card sooo much,totally gorgeous.
hugs Lou.xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Sweets..Beautiful card and I love these colors...
Happy New Year.. hugs, Janiel

Frea said...

Hi Dena, love your colour choice and LOVE your card!! Gorgeous colouring and so many details, well done hun!! Hugs, Frea

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Dena, wow hun this is gorgeous, love the image and your colouring,thanks for a fab challenge, Happy New Year, hugs Liz xx

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Wow this is so gorgeous!! Love the way you coloured the image. Also love the colourcombination red and pink you use. It's really awesome!
hugs Yvonne

yvon said...

This is just gorgeous Dena, love those colors. And the stamp is soo adorable.
Hugs, Yvon

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

I love your image it's just adorable! A gorgeous card :) I loved your colour scheme too - it took me out of my comfort zone which is fabulous!

Wishing you health and happiness in 2001 - Have a great New Years Eve :)

Sharon x

Di said...

FABULOUS Dena! you are one talented lady! your cards always astound me and this image is just the cutest!!
Happy New Year!
Hugs Di xxxx

cardmaking bird said...

Oh my is there no end to your talent???? Another absolutely gorgeous card! Hugs, Marie xx

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful! I love that new image!

Julie said...

So loved this colour combo Dena and your card is truly amazing!! Wonderful embellies as always and a fantastic layout!! ( Not even going to mention your colouring par excellence!) Juliexx

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh! the whole blog is full of sweet cards! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails