Thursday, December 16, 2010

Colour Create Plum and White!


Howdy!  Today is a new challenge for Colour Create and the colors were set by my sweet friend Julie!  The colors are PLUM and WHITE with the option of FRAMES!  Our sponsor this week is One Stop Card Crafts.
I used one of my super cute new Simply Sassy stamps from Sugar Nellie.  This one is called Fashionista.  She comes with another companion boy stamp and you can find them HERE.  She was drawn after the twilight character Alice, who just so happens to be my FAV character of the series and I think she resembles her very well. haha!

My image is colored with distress inks and the papers are Papermania.  I punched the frame with my Martha Stewart - Cherish punch and then cut the center out for my frame.  I then mounted the frame with foam tape.  The swirls are a Magnolia DooHickey and the flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Here you can see a little bit better how the card opens.

I love these colors, and I hope I have inspired you to join our challenge!  The DT have all made fabulous creations!!!! Check it out!

Thank you for your support, it means the world to me!

Hugs, Dena



20 comments:

petra,s cards said...

whow what a gorgeous card!!!!
xx petra

Kylie said...

Wow! Stunning Dena! I love the punched edge, looks fabulous!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Dena, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colour combo and your colouring is amazing. Hugs xo Jackie

Silvie Z said...

amazing card, Dena! Gorgeous colors and the punched edge looks fantastic! And love the way the card opens! Stunning creation!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas time!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your beautiful card, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Astrid said...

Again Wow Dena, i loved the colour too.
Beautiful card.
Hugs Astrid

Kristel said...

Woww Dena this is stunning again, looks really marvelous!!
Hugs Kristel

debbies said...

so pretty!

Frea said...

Hi Dena, this is such a wonderful card and the colour, so vibrant. Love it!! Hugs, Frea

Magnolia (Edith) said...

Beautiful and amazing card!!!

Sassylassy said...

Dena my darling how darn adorable. I love love this image and the color is absolutely gorgeous!
Another stunner!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Louise said...

Thank´s lovely for the incredible words you left for me at my blog today!! You have no idea how much that means to me ♥

And hun...you did it again! This is so amazing, you´ve inspired me to try inking in purple..I never seem to get it right..:o
But your inking is like a little piece of heaven and so is those cherryflowers ;)
Hugs

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie!!!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Wow Dena this is so beautiful! How did you make the background? I love it!
hugs Yvonne

cardmaking bird said...

This is so, so beautiful!! You really are one of the most talented cardmakers out there!! Hugs, Marie xx

Di said...

This is just the most stunning card!! these images by sugar nellie are just gorgeous i may have to give in a buy some! your card is beautiful Dena i dont know how you do it!
Hugs Di xxxxx

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

Gee you do such a brilliant job colouring these characters from Sugar Nellie! I love the beautiful curved fold of your card. Just gorgeous.

Sharon x

Mina said...

it dosent get much better than this Dena...wow stunning girl
Mina xxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! great image, your colouring as always is fabulous! Love the shape of the card and the way you have created a lace border with your punch! gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful design, Dena, beautiful colouring and a beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails