Friday, December 17, 2010

Gingerbread Tilda!

Oh, yes ma'am it's Friday already.  Get on that shopping!! haha! I have a few more to go and then done! whoo hoo!  

So I'm back with a Just Magnolia card.  Our challenge is a sketch from the lovely Mina.  It's a great one too, thanks Mina!


Good golly Miss Molly, I luuuurve this Nitwits paper!!! The collection is called Cookin Cookies Too.  So very cute and perfect for the little Gingerbread Tilda.  The colors are not a real red, but a little more on the barn red side.  I love them. I colored my little lady with distressed ink and used a few different ribbons.  The bottom corner has a few rusted tin hearts and a gingerbread man miniature ornament.  I bought the little ornament and the sentiment from Hobby Lobby.  I added a few pine sprigs and wha la! It's a pretty flat card.  I need to mail it very quickly too. I almost forgot, I am going to enter this into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge. They want to see the colors red, brown and cream.

Well, this is the last challenge before the New Year and our next one will be January 7th, so I hope you will join us and maybe make just one more Christmas card! haha!

Have a good one! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Helloooooo my lovely friend! I feel soooo bad for not stopping by lately - especially with all the gorgeousness on your blog - but I'm having a delicious time catching up!
This is soooo sweet - gingerbread sweet!
xXx

Squirrel x said...

OMG Dena, how fabulous does Tilda look?! Simply amazing hunny, I adore your work. Hugs, Sxx

Frea said...

Wow Dena, she is just uber cute. LIttle time lots to do, gotta dash. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card hun, much appreciated!! XOXOXO Frea

Astrid said...

Ohhhh Dena, i dont know what to see anymore, great great great, i loved the colours of the card, and everyting is in shape. BEAUTIFUL.
Hugs Astrid

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card and fab Tilda.
luv
Debby

Kristel said...

This is really stunning Dena! Looks os marvelous!!
Hugs Kristel

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!! Love the little biscuits at the corner of the card! Hugs Juls

Margo said...

Gorgeous I love this card !!!

hugs, Margo.

Crafteezee said...

Hi Dena, another gorgeous card. You have inspired me yet again, I must get this stamp inked up this year for sure. I love the nitwits papers too and have downloaded but yet to use, perhaps the perfect time to combine the two.

Thanks for your comments on my Simply Sassy entry.

Hugs Tracy x

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pam S. said...

Love it Dena! just adorable and perfect papers!
Pam Going Postal

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

I must say this is one of the Tilda's I'm yet to use - very naughty I know! With your fabulous colouring you've made her look wonderful and the papers you've used with her are just perfect! I love the cute little gingerbread man.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia DownUnder this week! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas too :)

Sharon x

Denise said...

she is sooo cute great card
thanks for sharing
wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Denise
MDUC

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Dena, this is beyond gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs Jackie

Niki Estes said...

So sweet! The warm colors, papers, and embellishments are perfect with the cute image!

LINDA W. said...

Beautiful.....love your card and your coloring.
Wishing you and your family a
Very Merry Christmas
Hugs Linda

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Dena this is so beautiful!
Tilda is super cute and coloured to perfection!
Love your dp and gorgeous details!
So want to live in your part of the world Dena I need to get away from this snow!
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas!
hugs
kim x

Crafty Spark said...

very good colouring and i love your papers!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm gonna have to buy me some of that NitWits paper. It is absolutely perfect with your oh so red Tilda. This card is Divine! Hugs, Lesley

Tammi said...

She's cute in that color, and I love the paper, hearts/gingerbread and ric rac you used on this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails