Friday, December 3, 2010

Just Magnolia

Here we go with another fun Just Magnolia challenge! I am so loving what all the DT have made this week! Super gorgeous stuff!  The special monthly challenge is "Anything Goes with a bit of Sparkle".  You know you want to join a sparkle challenge huh!?

  Here is how I made my card for the challenge.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Magnolia - Vintage Tilda and Hero Arts Sentiment
Inks: Distressed Inks
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Christmas Magic, On the Tree (last year's)
Embellies:  Flatback pearls and Hellebores and Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from stash, Stardust stickles
Tools:  MS Cherish Stamp around the page, MS Pine Branch punch, Cricut

I used my Cricut Storybook cartridge to make the frame around the wording and the wording has been glittered with the technique I showed a few days ago HERE.  I am soooooo loving the new Martha Stewart punch "Cherish".  I saw Debby use it and just had to have it! You will be seeing me play with this a lot in the next few cards! ha ha!


Tomorrow, Sugar Nellie will be having a blog hop with the new Simply Sassy #3 stamps.  They are so fun! You will want to check these out!

Time to run! Thank you so much for stopping by to say "hello"!

Hugs, Dena

22 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh Dena!! I love your new punch too! I might have to put it on my Chrissy list :)
Gorgeous card! I love the sparkle. Super cute image too.
Hugs
Kylie xx

Frea said...

GOrgeous card Dena!! Love the colours and colouring! Greetz, Frea

Pink lady said...

A gorgeous card!! Lovely colors together!
Super cute Tilda:-) Beautiful punch too.

Have a good weekend! Hugs Laila.

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Dena, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love this little Tilda holding the christmas bauble... she's adorable. Love the colour of her hair, you'll have to share those colours when you have a mo'. Enjoy your weekend, hugs Sharon

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautiful! I love the flowers you used and how she is sitting on the ribbon, so cute.

Juls said...

awhhhhh!!! this is just too gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Teri said...

So, so cute!! Love the image, she is so sweet with her pigtails and the ornament! That paper is gorgeous!! And the punch is really neat, I'll have to look for that one!!!
Teri

charlene said...

Dena she is just to precious !

Tammi said...

So many fabulous punches and dies out there now, love your gorgeous card with the bits of glitter! ~hugs

Astrid said...

Ohhh Dena, gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

dolcreations said...

Oh I just love when you use the creams and the soft teals! Tilda is just gorgeous holding that little ornament! I LOVE that MS punch too...trip to Michaels I think! Beautiful papers Dena! It is always such a treat to visit!

Tracy said...

This is fabulous, I love your entire creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

RubyM:) said...

AWWWWEEEEEEEE HOW SUPER PRECIOUS!!! Oh i needed some inspiration juice and i think i gort all i needed here.AMASING GIRL ,You just know how to hit the spot with your creativeness. RubyM:)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Hey there, how are you doing? When did you get this little cutie? She looks adorable & I'm loving the kraft vibe. This is super stunning as usual! Love it. Hope you're keeping well.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Nikki said...

This is a beautiful card Dena, gorgoeus colours that bounce off each other perfectly & you're right that punch caught my eye straight away, it's the first time I've seen it on your blog, I think I 'need' it!!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!

Louise said...

OMG!! Dena, this card is superbeautiful :) It´s so stunning :) Love the colorcombo and your coloration is just (once again) out of this world :) I LOVE your work :)
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs

Julie said...

Such a little beauty Dena!! I love the cherish stamp - bought it at the NEC - it makes a lovely border!!! Fabbie! Juliexx

Mina said...

gorgeous Dena, I love this Tilda and that paper is just lush
Mina xxx

claudia said...

Simply mervellous card!
xoxoxo
Claudia

Danielle said...

Dena, this is soooo pretty! Just love this gorgeous Tilda and the fabulous papers and flowers!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails