Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOTV Challenge


Hello there! Today is a new challenge at the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog.  This time our theme is "Things With Wings".  We are being sponsored this week by The Ribbon Girl!!!! How exciting! Go ahead and break out all those cute LOTV fairies and create! I hear there was a little bit of an issue buying the stamps on Tuesday.  Hopefully all the kinks are out now and you were able to buy them.

Today is also the day for the new challenge at Colour Create!  Our colors are by the very sweet Liz and are: Pink, Blue/Grey, Cream. The extra option is flowers or gems.   I will be showing that card on Saturday.

For my LOTV card today I used one of the new releases called "Dandelion Clock" and a circle sentiment also from LOTV.  I think this little fairy is just precious!!!!!! I colored her with distressed inks and gave the whole card a bit of glitter with Stardust Stickles. 


 My Wild Orchid flowers are small flat gardenias, 15mm open roses, 6mm closed rosebuds, and the 5mm flat backed pearls.  The leaves are a MS Pine Branch Punch (I know I use it all the time).  The lace is from my local scrapbook store as is the pink binding ribbon.  The paper is the last of some Prima that I had for a while now, whaaaaaa! I loved this paper! Oh and if you look real close you will see I used my new Stempelglede Grunge set from Bunny Zoe Crafts!!!  I used it in the corner of the base paper.

Well, I sure hope you will join our challenge this week! I am so loving working with these new stamps!!! You will get so much inspiration from all the DT, just go have a look!

Thank you for visiting me today! Have a good one!!! I will be back tomorrow with my card for Just Magnolia

Hugs, Dena



25 comments:

Rach said...

Dena this is so sweet a wonderful card, beautiful details and of course that stamp is a sweetie..xx

Elaine said...

Stunning card Dena.
Love these new images, and perfectly coloured as always.
So sweet!

Love Elaine xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Dena, what a stunner. This image is gorgeous. I love your style. Hugs xo Jackie

Kristel said...

Woww a very stunning card Dena!! As always!!
Hugs Kristel

Astrid said...

Hi Dena, wow so cutie. I liked the pink colours you used.
Lovely Lovely.
Hugs Astrid

Donalda said...

Dena this is just gorgeous dear and these images are so cute. I see why they kept crashing the site lol Love all the detail to your card dear and yes that paper is beautiful Hugs

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful and such fabulous colours and detail!! I managed to get hold of some stamps just waiting for the postie!!! Chanelle xxx

Regina said...

Amazing!!! I can´t say anything more!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!

yvon said...

THis is just gorgeous, i love those stamps. I love your flowerbouquet, it's something i can't. It never become as beautiful as yours.
Hugs, Yvon

dolcreations said...

Such a sweet and wonderful card Dena.I just love the pinks in the paper and the distress inks! Your flowers arrangement is beautiful that is for sure.I love that MS punch. Michaels has been sold out of that one here...
Thanks for inspiring once again!

Teri said...

Dena, this is just beyond adorable!! Your work is so special!!! Love the colors and that sentiment is priceless!!! Of course, that little darling is too sweet!! I get nothing done during the day and its all your fault, and a few other fab artists, cause all I want to do is drool over your creations!!!! LOL!!
Hugs,
Teri

Pam S. said...

So precious Dena! Love her name too! Dandelion clock... I can relate! : ) Gorgeous coloring and designing...so charming!
Pam Going Postal

Maria Therese said...

Sweet sweet card!!!

Ribbon Girl said...

That's a really gorgeous card Dena - love everything! Mary G x

Suze said...

What a sweetheart Dena, beautiful paper and colors you used.
The image is so sweet.

Hugs Suze xxx

Tab said...

Hey sweetie, ooooh totally delish card! My LOTV stamps popped through the letter box today and I can't wait to play with them, especially this one :o) Loving all the embellies and colour combo too.
Hugs Tab xxx

Juls said...

just absolutley beautiful! Hugs Juls

Julie said...

Hiya Dena!! OMG I knew I shouldn't have dropped in - this is absolutely fabulous!! Love this new LOTV release and your card is the most perfect showcase of this one!!! I'm blaming you for my empty purse!! Loads a love, Juliexx

Louise said...

Hi Dena!
Oh...sigh, this is so sweet! Totally adoring that image :) And it´s one of the few I actually didn´t buy...:o Well, it´s a ggod thing my voucher will come anyday now ;) ;) Ha,ha,ha!
Your coloring is so amazing, Dena :) You have worked wonders with those Prima paper as well :)
Hugs

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh WOW Dena - this is not only divine it's just dreamy! LOVE this cutie!
And thanx for asking - we are nowhere near the Qld floods - we are 2 states south but parts of our state are starting to flood now! It's been a crazy Summer after 10 years of drought!
xXx

Sharon said...

Hi Dena,

Oh this is so adorable - I love the soft colours. The Stempelglede Grunge stamp looks great - I thought it was the paper print at first. Gorgeous card.

Sharon x

Niki Estes said...

So sweet, Dena! I just love this!

Tammi said...

Just darling and oh so sweet! Love her and neat what you did with the grunge stamp!

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!!! Love the colors and all your details! NOt to mention that sweet image and fabulous sentiment to go with it! I am impatiently awaiting for my stamps to arrive! I finally broke down and got some!
:)Kathy

Grenouille Greetings said...

And another gorgeous creation! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails