Monday, February 28, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts and Another LOTV Sneak Peek!


Just a little update to let you know I survive the root canal. haha! The lady was so nice.  I'm glad it's over though.

We have had some kind of yucky weather here for the weekend.  It is so windy!  At least I am thankful for the heat though.

On to our challenge today at Wild Orchid Crafts!  This is an easy one.....ANYTHING GOES!  A perfect time for me to show you another sneak peek from Lili of the Valley.  This little cutie is called "Bunches of Love" and will be release early March.

I decided to color this one with distressed inks this time and give it a little distressed touch.  I even got out the Tim Holtz distressing tool; that messy little thing haha!  I am covered in snow by the time I am done.  It is fun to change up your style occasionally though isn't it?  Anyhow, the papers are MME and CTMH and I stamped the Stempelglede stamp in the corner that my sweet friend Andie gave me for my birthday.  I'm getting a lot of use out of that one.

I love the large gorgeous cream cotton lace from Wild Orchid.  This came in my last DT kit and I have been so reluctant to cut it because it is so pretty.  I used another one of those small flat gardenias in a two-tone chocolate brown color and then added some pink 35mm open roses and a couple of 15mm open roses. The leaves are a MS Pine Branch punch.  The ribbon is seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts and the border is my Crealies die.

Be sure to check out what the DT have made.  There is always a wonderful prize on the challenge so I hope you will want to enter this EASY one!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

27 comments:

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card Dena, love the vintage look of it. Super cute image!!
hugs, Marlies

Mieke said...

What a lovely card you made. What an adorable stamp. He's cute.

Have a nice day.

XX Mieke

http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

Ageeth Holster said...

Love your romantic and so nice made card!!
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Sharon Keanly said...

Absolutely beautiful Dena. Just love all the colours you've used here. hugs Sharon

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card Dena.
luv
Debby

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and image! So cute!

Hugs from Holland,

Corine

Kristel said...

Wowww that is a gorgeous card Dena! Love your beautiful work dear!
Hugs Kristel

Astrid said...

Hi Dena, how lovely this card, i loved the bunny's. ANd the colours you used are great.
Hugs Astrid

Debbie Pamment said...

Aaaaaw I LOVE LotV images - and mix 'em up with Dena magic and WOW - totally gorgeous!
xXx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Dena, this is so sweet. I love everything about it. Hugs xo

Louise said...

Oh my god, Dena! You´re turning me into a poor lady ;) ;)
Such a cuter than cute image, it´s a must have! :) Although it might be your lovely coloration making me feel this way ;)

Stunning dp´s and the seembinding is terrific!
Hugs

Dorcas said...

These rabbits are absolutely PRECIOUS! Love your creation!

Margo said...

What an adorable card you have made.
It's absolutely gorgeous.

Hugs, Margo.

dolcreations said...

This is my favourite sneak peak image so far! It is on the list!
I just love this one Dena. Glad to hear you survived the root canal.

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous, love the image and glad you survived the dentist!
Helen x

Danielle said...

This is just too sweet for words Dena! Gorgeous colouring and the image is adorable!
Hugs, Danielle

Teri said...

Oh, Dena, so pretty!! I love these new LOTV's!! They are just as adorable as can be and the way you use them is wonderful!! Glad you survived the root canal... yuck! We had thunderstorms last night and loads of wind... it's an ugly day here for sure!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Dena bless you so glad your treatment is over now!
Absolutely adore your beautiful card!
Such a beautiful creation!
hugs
kim x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Debbie

Linda Palmer said...

This is so precious. I can't wait until tomorrow for their release. Beautiful card.

Debra G Smith said...

This is absolutely to cute...I love this image and of course you always make it look awesome.

ellabella said...

Fabulous papers and such a gorgeous image on this prettily embellished card! Hugs Janine

Rach said...

A gorgeous card hun as always,.. delish papers and colouring, glad that all went well at the dentist. hugs rachxx

Linda Tachikawa said...

I adore all of your cards,it's stunning :)
I love the colors and image,it's very cute.

Hugs from Indonesia ;)

Linda

Margo said...

A very lovely card.

Hugs, Margo.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the big band of lace on this prettily distressed card, Dena! Hugs, Lesley

Tammi said...

Fabulous, sweet, oh so cute!! Amazing coloring and love that gorgeous lace, such a pretty background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails